21-Asking for it

•Love and Lies•
  "I had to think about hotdogs, which are
              way longer, so I could cum"
                                        ~•~

"Taehyung-ah, t-too much."

"Too much?" Taehyung chuckled, thrusting into jungkooks ass faster at each second. His abdomen meeting his ass each time, igniting a clapping sound. "But aren't you taking me so well—" Taehyung muttered seductively.

He looked at jungkooks bare sweaty arched back. indeed, as beatiful as ever. Sweat, almost water droplets dripping down his soft skin. red bloches of hickies decorating every inch of his back, that smooth curve, small waist that taehyung always felt the need to hold, caress gently and mark. Claim as his, is what he's holding onto at the moment. His nails digging into that small waist, leaving a mark that is his. No one else's but taehyung who's cock is buried deep into jungkooks cleching wet hole. Taking his cock so well, like he always has. His ass a light shade of red, taehyungs handprints on them as it took more of Taehyung's cock. Each and after each thrust, he went deeper again and again just to hear jungkook loud screams of pleasure. Moans, whimpers, and groans that came out of those dainty pretty lips. Screaming Taehyungs name as if it kept him sane, as if it kept his blood pumbing.

and taehyung knew jungkook loved this. He loved being fucked in the car senseless. His hands scratched the leather seats, gripping onto them tightly. And he knew he loved the fact that he was facing the window, watching people gawk at their heaving car as taehyung fucked him from behind.

Although their windows were tinted on the outside, jungkook could see everyone who was near them. There was no car parked next to them but it was close to the beach entrace, where most people were.

He could feel their eyes on them. Those recoiling faces of shock and some of disgust as they watched the car shake at each and every thrust taehyung would go. Knowing people were watching made jungkooks cheeks red in embarassment, yet mostly in pleasure. Adreanaline. Yeah that's what it was. Jungkook felt hot. the good kind of heat. He felt euphoric. It felt heavenly and he wanted more and more. His mind driven by lust, his dainty mouth, drooling.

Jungkook felt taehyung hands wrap around his neck losely. motioning him to face the ceiling and taehyung leaned down and seductively whispered, "slut."

"ugh, T-tae!" Jungkook lewdly screamed, his voice echoing in the heavy car and back into his ears to hear what he sounds like under taehyung. A needy little slut like Taehyung had told him. He sounded beautiful.

His thighs began to tremble when taehyungs hands wrapped around his neck tighter, blocking his airway. what a pleasure. Taehyung wasn't ever lying when he said he had a chocking kink. Jungkook loved taehyungs hands around his neck, blocking his airway. Making him feel like begging, like giving into taehyung. He felt small and dirty.

He loved it.

loved the way taehyung used him. An Alpha. One that is known as strong, powerful, rude and his all time favorite,

dominant.

Jungkook shaked just from the thought of people watching him being fucked by taehyung. What would they think? They'd be suprised! The recoiling look on their faces! Jungkook would love to see it. Oh, how much excitement, pleasure it would bring him. Just thinking about it, especially his dad finding out, the one alpha he raised to be as dominant as a trublood, loves submitting. Oh his dad would probably die from shock.

Jungkook feels excited, heat piling up in his abdomen as taehyung whispered dirty words in his ears.

"Fucking whore. Isn't my cock enough? hmm?" Taehyung growled, his hands lifting jungkooks face until his back was highly arched, close to taehyung chest and his face inches from the ceiling. taehyungs hot breath fanning his ear. "Better than those boobs."