34- Isn't that, Sir. Jeon?

•Love and Lies•
"K.J"
~•~

"Good Noon, Sir.Jeon," Jungkooks guards greeted when he walked out of his room, taehyung behind him.

They were entering Jungkooks room after taehyung had dressed up for their carefully and thoughtfully planned date.

Jungkook wanted to wear his favorite laced black  shirt that exposed his neck, with a gold chain hanging loosely on his slender neck. He wore dark black ripped jeans that outlined his thick thighs. And black timberlands. He also wore silver rings on his hands.

Taehyung wore a white shirt that also exposed his chest. It had a rose imbedded on the right shoulder. He wore black baggy pants that hugged his waist perfectly. And yet wore black crocs. He also wore one red dangling earring on his left ear.

"You don't have to come with me. Stay here," Jungkook instructed his two guards when they were ready to leave.

He proceeded to walk away, taehyung beside him smirking cheekily; they walked gracefully, power definite within them.

"You look dashing today, Sir. Jeon," Taehyung exclaimed, taking in jungkook side profile. He wore a menacing scowl and when he turned to taehyung, he glared.

"Very funny, taehyung," Jungkook chuckled, "When they find out you're their prince, they'll pee their pants for not acknowledging your presence."

Taehyung crackled, "It's fine. I like it the way it is now.  If I was already acknowledged, I wouldn't be allowed to go outside without, about fifteen royal guards and everyone would be swarming around me and that would ruin our date," Taehyung sighed, discarding the part where he was actually ordered not to go outside by his dad.

It's not that he's lying to jungkook, that he's free to go outside, he's just saving it for later when they are completely out the castle. That way, there's an 85% chance they wouldn't turn back, since he knows jungkook would definitely insist they stay.

If his dad ever finds out, which he will, taehyung will have to hide Jungkook and think of a solution when he comes back. He does not intent to hide jungkook whatsoever. But for now, he worry's about jungkook and himself.

They walked, here and there chatting until they arrived at the castles exit. They passed the many guards and went outside where they were met by dozens of people. Some walking by in wolf, human form, some admiring flowers, some buying, chatting, and some eating. The place was noisy and crowded, chattering being heard and howls.

Taehyung eyes lit up.

"Jungkookie, let's go!" Taehyung said excitedly, taking jungkooks hands in his and ran.

"Jungkook let's go over there," taehyung pointed out, dragging jungkook towards a shop that read, curves.

"Do you make braceletes?" Taehyung squealed, asking the man behind the shop. His eyes wondering about the many accecories with curved names on them.

The man behind the counter smiled. It was bright, it reached his eyes; his teeth were pearly white, crooked in the front and yet he looked dashing. He spoke, "Yes. Would you like one?" He asked, his voice high pitched, making it awkward. He sneaked glances at jungkook here and there. His eyes hooded with fear, and curiosity as he kept glancing at Taehyung who held his hand.