41- Love

• Love and Lies•
"I can't believe this"
~•~

"My princess and your prince are well suited, my King," Vivian's father chuckled, eyes following the two royalties that walked out the door. "We should betroth them sooner."

"Yes," Viviana's mother was enlightened, smiling gently. "My daughter quite fancy's your son, My King."

"I am pleased to hear that," The King said, his hands folded on the table. Monotonously and straight to the point he spoke, "However, today we are here to break the engagement."

The royalties and others council members from Vivian's Pack were astounded. "Why is that your Majesty?" King Kangmin of the rogues who is Vivian's father questioned. Disapproval evident on his prominent features and tone as he added, "Have we not came into an agreement at earlier age?"

The latter statement was almost like a threat reminding him of a covenant they adhered not to unravel. As doing so, there were consequences; if his Majesty remembers it correctly, then breaking the agreement would not be the finest decision.

"I am aware," His majesty sighed, "If you would forgive us. My foolish son has impregnated another Alpha. It would be disrespectful for both families had he held the engagement."

"Yes," Jungwook finally smoke. "Rationally speaking, it would not look good for Vivian to second the throne, My King."

King Kangmins cheeks puffed in anger. He stood, his hands slamming on the table. The cups placed on the table tumbled, spilling every drop of liquid. That was enough to show he was enraged.

"Ridiculous," he sputtered, "My queen, let us leave this wretched place this instant."

_________

"You are but a man; you cannot bare children."

"You have point, princess" Jungkook muttered, however, vivian's words did not sway him. "However, I can assist him into wars, fulfill his needs in many other ways you never could."

"I will not allow you to disrespect me, peasant," Viviane exclaimed. "I am far better than-"

"You are not," Taehyung interjected. "He is not a peasant, he is royalty as your are. He is my betrothed."

Jungkook smiled, taking taehyungs hands, specifically the one with the bracelet they refuse to take off. The covenant of their love.  

Rolling his eyes, quite moody and in a sassy manner, he bowed to the princess and dragged his man away.

"baby," Taehyung called, but jungkook did not answer, squeezing his wrist even harder. "Baby boy, you are hurting my wrist."

It wasn't until they turned to a corner that jungkook said something. "You allowed someone else to touch what is mine?"

Taehyung shook his head, "I did not," He mumbled, a jerky smirk on his face, noting jungkooks jealousy.

jungkook pinned him on the wall, his hand finding taehyungs neck, gripping it. With fretted teeth, he whispered against his lips, "Mine." His wolf growled, the dominance in him emerging. His fangs came into view and his eyes a bright red, and before he knew it, his fangs sinked, once again, into his neck.