12-aggressive

•Love and Lies•
''you still depressed?"
~•~

"Ash."

Taehyung sighed when he opened the door to his house. He hadn't missed it at all. He had lived there since he started college. He never really liked it. There's nothing wrong with the city nor the house.

He's just, lonely.

He had always lived by himself. He really wanted to stay at the dorms and experience the real life of a college student to add on to his learning, but his parents didn't allow it, explaining to him about all the reasons living with another person can get in between his studies and how its too risky for him as a deceitful omega. It was always that same explanation, ever since they sent him away at the age of 13.

Taehyung had to live a normal life that attracted no attention. He had to live in solitude even when he arrived in Ash for college.

So he ended up, by himself, in a big house that is near college. It wasn't big like a mansion but big enough for a whole family of ten to live in.

"Why didn't they just get me a fucking apartment then?" Taehyung cussed, groaning in despair as he opened the front door.

"It is too big?" Jimin said, pulling his luggage.

Taehyung sighed and plopped on the couch. "Damn this!"

Jimin gave him a sympathetic look and sat next to him. "I don't think they know."

"Did you see that smirk on jungkooks dad?" Taehyung questioned. "He knows. I was wondering why he was kissing up on me. I should've known he been knew."

"Hey, calm down. You don't really know that," Jimin said, caressing the others hands.

"Chim, you know that was my only chance to leave this shit hole and spend time with you?" He said, his voice angry.

Jimin nodded, "I could hang out with you here."

"What about your boyfriend?"

"I'll ask him."

"I really want to spend time with you, but I don't want to steal you and your boyfriends time."

Jimin shacked his head, "you aren't. Not at all. I've missed you. It's been so many years!"

Taehyung gave him a fond look and jimin smiled. Jimin then stood and called his boyfriend who instantly picked up, concerned. He explained the rush of Taehyung's leave with a little bit of a lie and asked if he could stay. To which he had to beg like a million time until the latter agreed but only if he could visit sometime.

Taehyung caressed his temples. He was stressed. Honestly, his thoughts were disoriented. He knows he shouldn't have left like that. Leaving like that is more suspicious than anything but that will stop the rumors—if there was any— questioning his strength, probably his identity from spreading any further.

A lot happened,

that shouldn't have happened.

What has he done to himself. He should've avoided it while he can. But he couldn't. Jungkook was irresistibly cute. He was manly and cute, submissive yet dominant, some combination he's never seen before. He loved how he acted with him and how people saw him as strong, powerful alpha when in reality, he just was a cute pup.

Taehyung smiled at the thought of jungkook. But then he remembered he called him a bad boy. He remembered how they began as hateful mates to how they ended, sadly. He remembered how jungkook loved being praised, how his loser was a good boy for him.