Chapter 1

Authors note: This takes place after the season finale of season 2. Thea has left town to join her father, Malcolm Merlin. Sarah was also left town to escape danger.Laurel does not know that Oliver is the Arrow. I hope you enjoy :)

Authors note update: This story is really really cringy. It needs a lot of work--read at you own risk.

POV: stranger
I ran down the street trying to lose the man he was wearing a dark hood and was catching up I need to get away from him, a place to hide. I took a right into the ally and I started climbing the fence but he grabbed my foot and started to pull me down, I kicked my foot back hitting him it the face. He let go, allowing me to pull myself over the fence I ran to the door of the club. The man was now over the fence and approaching me. In the green light I could see he had a knife in his hand. I turned to go in to the door but I was not fast enough the man lunged forward and cut my side, a sharp pain overcame my body and I watched my flannel turn red as I began to bleed.I held my hand against trying to slow the bleeding just as I have seen in movies.

I looked up and the man was gone I turned and entered the building. It was empty because it had been long past closing time and the sun was just coming up to start a new day. I went to the corner of the club and put in the code I had seen the vigilante and his allies put in many time before through the cameras. I ran down the steps leaving a trail of blood behind when I got to the bottom of the steps I became very light headed and went into a near by supply closet. I closed the door and sat down just before everything went black.

I hope you guys like it so far! Don't forget to comment. Constructive criticism is a appreciated.
-BJ