Chapter 10

POV: Felicity

We drove up the driveway of Macy's house, it was huge, like queen mansions size. It is white and elegant it has a huge yard and garden. I slowed down and took it the house.

"It's horrible isn't it" Macy says taking me off guard

"What? It's beautiful" I say

"It may be pretty because of its appearance but don't be fooled it's was paid for by the suffering of others"

"Well that's a different way of looking at it" I say astonished

I park my car and we begin to walk to the door. Macy opens up the door and walks in motioning me to follow her

"Mom, I'm home" she yells

A older women in a red dress walks in, she looks like Macy except for her brown hair.

"Oh, Macy their you are" she said

"Mom, this is Felicity Smoak, she works a queen consolidated, she is Oliver Queens assistant. She gave me a ride home from downtown, because I could not find my driver." Macy says

"Well that was very kind of her, Why don't you change dinner will be ready soon, Maria is here with her family"

"Ok" Macy says then walks up the steps

"Your daughter is quite intelligent" I say

"Ms. Smoak she sure is but not the most social" she says

"That's ok, she will become more social as she grows older" I say "would it be ok if I go say goodbye to Macy?"

"why don't you stay for dinner, unless you have other plans" she says

"Um, are you sure? I don't want to be a hassle" I say

"not at all" she says

"That would be wonderful"

Mrs. Jones motioned for me to follow her into the dinning room. Where people already sit. I took a seat next to a women holding a baby and an empty seat. Macy then walked in wearing a maroon dress and black converse.

"Macy, can't you wear others shoes than those ratty things?" Mrs. Jones asked

"No they're comfy" Macy responded just as she sat down in the empty seat next to me.

Macy introduced me to her family and then to the girls to the right of me, Maria, Macy's oldest sister but the one she is closest to. Maria has a 1 1/2 year old daughter named Brynn and husband's name is Brent.

We ate dinner talking about current events and different things. When we were done eating everyone but Maria excused themselves.

Maria who was holding Brynn and I went to the living room and talked.

"So, your Friends with Oliver Queen?" She asked as she bounces the

"Kinda, more like he's my boss and I'm his assistant" I say

"Just be careful with him,ok? I was with him for a while and he's not the most loyal." she said

"Ok, he's not the same as he used to be and he has a girlfriend" I say

I looked down and took Brynn's hand I made a funny face and shook her hand and she stated laughing.

"You can hold her if you want" Maria says, she then hands me Brynn who I set in my lap and play with, she laughs even more.

"Your, good with kids" she says

"Thanks, they are so cute" I say

"Ever thought about having any?" She asked taking me off guard. The truth is I have never really thought of it, I've always been busy and never have thought about it, I mean I haven't even had a long lasting boyfriend since high school, I mean there was that lacrosse player in college that stalked me.

"Umm, I don't know, haven't really thought about it" I say

"Well your great with kids, if you ever want to babysit call me" she says

"Thanks, I'm usually pretty busy with work, but, I'll let you know" I say "I better get going, I have some work to do"

"Ok, we should get together sometime" she says

"Totally, can I say by to Macy?" I ask

"Of course, she really likes you." she say

"Thank you, she's quite a smart girl" I say

"It was great meeting you, her room is up the stairs and to the left"

"Thank you I say and walk towards her room.

Once I get to her room I knock on the door, I she yells to come in and I walk into the room.

Her room is large and light blue, there are large books shelves covering two of the walls. One wall is all a window except for the door that leads to the balcony. most of the furniture is white and there are plants throughout the room. There is a ladder that leads to the top of a book case where there is a loft, where her bed is. There is a door that leads to a walk in closet and one that leads to a bathroom. Macy lays sprawled on a couch with books and opened around her and her laptop.

I walk over to her and sit down in a a chair that hangs from the ceiling and is like a swing.

"Nice room" I say

"Thanks, it's the only part of this house that I like, this and the gardens" she says

"So you family seems pretty nice" I say

"I'm not saying they are bad people they just have made bad decisions and need to pay"

"Even Maria? She seems nice and trustworthy" I say

"She is, just she does not need to know everything, she has enough to worry about" she says

"So what does she know?" I ask

"She knows that my uncle was killed by the arrow, that he should not have been and that it should have bee our father instead. She know that our wealth and success is built on others pain. she knows that I'm ins tested in the arrow but not that I know who he, and the teams are."

"Ok, well I need to get going. I'll text you and we can meet up sometime and you can properly meet Oliver" I say

"Ok sounds good" she says, she gets up and walks towards me and gives me a hug.

I walk down stairs and out the door. Once get into my car and pull out of the driveway.

I see a truck driving towards me and is not slowing down. The next thing I know I'm getting drown in my car and I can hear the class shattering I feel blood starting to drip down my face, before everything goes black.

Hi, I hope you guys like this chapter! I'll try to update later this week. Don't forget to comment!
-BJ😊