Chapter 30

POV: Macy

It's been 3 months since Felicity left 'team arrow' and things have changed a lot. Oliver has been keeping quite and to himself more than when he just got back from the island, diggle says. Focusing everything on being the Arrow making the city better. I can tell that he misses Felicity and is hurting, but he won't admit it, every time he goes out as the arrow he always stops by Felicity's house and makes sure she's ok, without her every knowing and with out the rest of the team (or so he thinks).

Felicity, has been working at QC in the IT department and even has a boyfriend, Ray Palmer. Ray is smart and nice, but he is just not right Felicity. She claims she is happy and over Oliver but, the necklace that she always wears and how she always asks me to make sure he is not hurt after every time he goes out as the Arrow, say otherwise. She has healed from the car accident and is walking without any help.

Diggle has been helping Oliver in the field still, against Oliver's wishes because of the danger Dig faces and time ticking down until he is a father.

Roy has been running the club by day and saying the city as Arsenal by night. Me and Roy have grown pretty close helping eachother with different things behind the others back. I'm helping him find Thea and he is helping me track down Felicity's and My attacker and uncover the secrets of my family, including why Oliver killed my uncle.

And last but not least me, my relationship with my family have gotten even worse. My parents are now paying more attention to me, which is worse when they didn't at all. Maria is planning to go on a trip to Africa in 2 weeks for a month with her husband and leaving her daughter with my mother and I to take care of her, which forces me to talk to my mom more than usual, and knowing Maria she did it on purpose. My 17th birthday is coming up and there is a huge party ball thing planned for me by my parents, like they do every year although I tell them not to. And Christmas is coming up meaning, even more parties and family get together, if I get through all of them alive it will be a miracle.

I push myself away from the desk that was once Felicity's, in my blue swivel chair. The desk has stayed the same with the same layout and the fern on the corner, give or take a few books. The foundry is mostly the same except for Felicity's black swivel chair sitting in the corner waiting to be used by her, and the pile of books against one of the walls.

I'm waiting for Oliver to come back from a mission but I know I have a little bit of time because he is going to stop at Felicity's house which is on the opposite side of town from where he is. I walk around the foundry examining everything, it's amazing to think that all of this is what's keeping this city a safer place to live.

I walk over to the Salmon ladder when the others work out a lot and jump up and grab ahold of the bar, trying to pull myself up.

"Good luck with that" Roy says walking down the steps.

"Thanks, I don't stay in this good shape doing nothing" I say sarcastically and he smiles "but seriously I don't understand how any of you do this."

"You just lack a few things needed to do that, including strength, height, control" he says

"Control? To do a pull up?"

"You need control to do everything according to Oliver, so much you need to slap water in a bowl over and over for hours on end"

I give him a weird look "what ya talking about Harper?"

"It's a long story" he replies setting down his bow.

I drop down from the bar and walk over picking up the bow gently pulling the string.

"Sometimes I wish I could go in the field instead of staying on the comms. And research"