Silence says we remember, we remember chapter 15

2nd November ~ Hannah's birthday

My POV

I slowly woke up and sat up. Ryan wasn't next to me, but I could hear his footsteps coming up the stairs. He walked into our room carrying two cups of tea. "Morning gorgeous," he said, placing my tea on the table next to the bed, "Happy birthday!!" He got back into bed and put his arm around me. "Present number one," he said, handing me a box. It was a big box with holes all over it. "What is it?" I asked him. "Open it and find out," he replied. I reached to the top of the box and peeled back the top. I looked at Ryan and he smiled at me, so I smiled back. I was about to peer in the box when suddenly a little kitten jumped out onto the bed. "Oh Ryan!! It's so cute!! I love it!" I said, putting the box on the floor and hugging Ryan. He wrapped his arms around me and the tortoiseshell kitten came upto us and laid on my lap. "What you gonna call her?" Ryan asked. "I was thinking Missy," I said. "Sounds perfect! She has been a little madam while staying with Holly, she kept running around the house in the middle of the night!!" Ryan laughed. I laughed with him. "Ready for present number two?" Ryan asked. "Yeah!" I said. He handed me a big flat box wrapped in wrapping paper. I tore open the paper to reveal a huge box of Guylian seashells. "You know me too well!" I said laughing, and looking Ryan. "Yes I do!!!" He laughed with me. He picked up another present off of the floor and handed it to me. "Present number three," He said, "I hope you like it. We can always get it changed if you don't like it." I took off the wrapping paper and held the black box in my hands. I looked at Ryan then at Missy. She was playing with the wrapping paper on the bed. I looked back at the box and flipped the lid up. In the box was a gorgeous silver necklace with a heart attached to it. "Oh Ryan. You didn't have to, its gorgeous!" I exclaimed. "But I did! Anything for my gorgeous girl," he said, kissing my cheek. "Hey you missed!!" I said, laughing. "Sorry!!" he said, and he kissed my lips. "Better!" I laughed. "Good! Now turn the heart over on the necklace," he said. The front of the heart had diamonds around the edge of it. I turned it over and saw that there was writing on it. It read, 'I love you my angel, Ryan xxx' . "Like it?" Ryan asked. "I love it, and I love you!" I replied. "I love you too angel." Suddenly Missy came and sat on Ryan's lap, looking at him, then she jumped off the bed and ran to the door, scratching at it. "Think that might be our que to get up," Ryan said, getting out of bed and opening the door, "Coming?" he asked. "I will be down in a minute, just gonna get dressed," I replied. "Ok, meet you in the kitchen!" Missy followed him downstairs and I heard the other lads cooing over how cute she was. I smiled to myself, got out of bed and put my skinny jeans on. I grabbed one of Ryan's tops and put that on as well. I put my fluffy socks on and wandered downstairs. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" chorused Joel, Andy and Adam. "Thank you guys!!" I laughed, hugging them each in turn. Missy came running in the back door and went straight for my fluffy socks. Ryan walked in the back door, "She is a little monkey that kitten," he said. "I can see that!" I said, pointing at my feet where Missy was chewing my socks. I bent down and picked her up. Ryan came over and ruffled her fur on her head, then he put his arm around me. "What we up to today then?" I asked. "You are spending the day with Holly, Max, Gee and Nathan while we sort some stuff out, then I am taking you out tonight," Ryan explained. "Ok! When we leaving?" I asked. "Erm about now!!" Ryan laughed. "Right then lets go!!" I said, placing Missy on Joel's lap, "Make sure she behaves. You are in charge of her today!!" I laughed while hugging him. "Me and her are gonna get up to a lot trouble today!!" Joel laughed. "Whatever!" I laughed with Joel, "See you all later." I put my trainers on and headed out of the front door with Ryan.

We arrived at Holly and Max's place and we got out of the car. Ryan got his hoodie out of the back of the car and handed it to me, "You look cold," he said, holding my hand as we walked upto the door. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANNAH!!!" Holly and Max shouted as they opened the door. "Thank guys!" I said hugging them both. "I will see you later my angel," Ryan said, hugging me, "I love you." "I love you too," I said, kissing him, "See you later." Ryan walked back down the path, got in his car, waved, and drove off. "So what we doing today then?" I asked, walking into the living room and sitting on one of the sofa's.

Later that day ~ late afternoon/evening

I walked up the stairs to mine and Ryan's room to get ready to go out with him tonight. I walked into our room, closed the door and went into the en-suite. I had a shower, walked into our room and to my wardrobe. Now to decide what dress to wear. I chose my new green one which had silver sequins on it. I put it on and got my silver flat pumps out of the bottom of my wardrobe and put those on as well. I started drying my hair, deciding how to have it. I finished drying my hair and loosely curled it, using silver hair grips to hold some of my hair off of my face. I finished by doing my make up. I walked over to mine and Ryan's bed and picked up the black box that held my necklace. I opened the box and took the necklace out. I went and stood in front of our big mirror and put the necklace on. I opened the door and walked to the stairs.

Ryan's POV

"She's coming!" I said, walking into the living room. We had spent our day decorating the living room for Hannah's surprise party. The lads, Holly, Max, Gee, Nathan, Jay and Siva had all hidden, and I stood next to the door so she couldn't see me. "Ryan?" Hannah asked, walking down the last few stairs. "In the living room angel," I replied. I could hear her walking closer. She walked into the living room and we all shouted, "SURPRISE!!!" I wrapped my arms around her and rested my chin on her shoulder. Everyone jumped up from behind their hiding spots, popping party poppers! Hannah turned to look at me, "So we aren't going out then?" "No!" I said, laughing, "aww, you are wearing your necklace!!" "Of course I am!!" Hannah said, "How could I not!!" She laughed. "Let's get this party started!!!" Joel shouted!