silence says we remember, we remember chapter 7

A Week Later

Nathan's POV

Me and Gee have been going out a week now, and what an amazing week it has been! Not just with Gee but with the lads as well!! We have finally decided on the name for the band! We will now be known as 'The WANTED', and we have started penning ideas for our first single and our first ever album!! "Nathan!!" Hannah shouted down the stairs. I was sitting in the living room chatting with Gee, and Hannah and Jess were upstairs sorting out what Hannah was going to wear tonight as Tom was taking her out. "What?" I shouted in reply. "Can we borrow Gee for a minute?" she asked. "Erm, yeah sure!" I answered. Gee kissed my cheek and went upstairs to hang with the girls for a bit. Then the doorbell rang and rang and rang, as if someone was holding their finger on it. "That will be Tom!! Can you get it Nathan?" Hannah shouted. "Yeah sure!" I replied, walking to the door and opening it. "Mate, you can take your finger off that now!!" I said laughing, "you may need to replace it now!" Tom laughed with me, "Yeah, course mate, sorry!!!" He walked into the hall and leant up against the wall. "Is she ready yet?" Tom asked, pointing upstairs. "She has a name you know!!" Hannah shouted back at him. "Sorry baby girl!!" Tom shouted back then said to me, "is Hannah ready yet?" "Erm, no mate! She stole Gee off of me just before you got here!!" I said. "Oh right!!" Tom said to me, "You ready yet Hannah?" He shouted as he started walking up the stairs. "Get your arse back down those stairs right now, Mr Parker!!!" Jess said, coming down the stairs. "Sorry!!" Tom said walking back down and holding his hands up. "She won't be a minute," said Jess as she came and hugged me. "What's that for Jess?" I said hugging her back. I loved it when she hugged me, but when she usually did it meant something was up. "Nothing! Am I not allowed to hug my own brother?" she asked. "Yeah of course you are, but usually when you hug me something is wrong!" I replied. "Well nothing's wrong! I just wanted a Nathan hug before they all get stolen by Gee!!!" she laughed. Suddenly Tom gasped as Hannah walked down the stairs.

Tom's POV

While Jess and Nathan were nearing the end of their sibling arguement, Hannah walked down the stairs and all I can say is WOW!!! She looked bloody amazing. "Hannah! You look absolutely gorgeous, baby!!" I said, walking over to her and giving her a huge hug! "Thank you hun!" she said hugging me back. "Be careful you!" Gee said, poking me. "What? Why?" I asked. "You will ruin mine and Jess' hard work and determination!!" She replied. "Whatever Gee!!" Nathan grabbed Gee around her waist and pulled her towards him and away from me, "Leave him be Gee!! Just let them go and enjoy their night!!" He said, resting his head on Gee's shoulder. They were so perfect for each other, I just hope Nathan treats her like she should be treated!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heya guys!! Hope you are liking this so far and continue to read it, it means a hell of a lot to me! Sorry this one is only short, but it was sort of a filler in, preparing me to start writing the good bits that are coming up!!! Keep reading and voting and whatever!!! And the next part should be up tomorrow night!!

Hannah xx