silence says we remember, we remember, chapter 22

~A few hours later~

Hannah's POV

We were all sitting in the living room talking about the lad's going to America, when my phone rang.

*Heya Holly! How are you?

Hey! Yeah I'm good thanks, you? Saw you all on Daybreak this morning!!

Yeh I'm good! And cool, did Nathan and Gee watch as well?

Of course!! I made sure that they did!! Max, Yvie and Olly watched as well!

Aww that's so cute!

I know!! Anyway, what you all doing tomorrow evening?

Nothing, why?

Good coz me and Max are throwing an engagement party for you and Ryan

Aww Holly you don't have to!

But I wanted to, for my best mate and her soon to be husband!!

Aww thanks! And it sounds weird saying it like that, suppose we will both have to get used to it!!

Yeah it's gonna be really weird! Right, so if you all come round about 8ish tomorrow evening

Ok! We will see you there!! Byee

Ok! Bye!!*

"What did she want?" Andy asked, instantly knowing it was Holly.

"Her and Max are having an engagement party for me and Ryan tomorrow evening," I replied, putting my phone back on the table and resting my head on Ryan.

"Aww that's sweet!" Andy replied.

"Yeah. She said she wanted to do it before you all went to America," I explained.

"Oh right, yeah we go on sunday evening," replied Joel.

We all carried on talking and watching TV for a few more hours before going to bed.

~The Next Day (saturday)~

Still Hannah's POV

I woke up to the smell of breakfast cooking downstairs. I climbed out of bed and grabbed my skinny jeans and random top that was lying around, probably Ryan's but oh well!! I put them on, along with a pair of my fluffy socks, then wandered downstairs into the kitchen.

"Morning lad's!!" I said, walking into the kitchen and picking my cup of tea up off of the side.

"Morning Hannah!" they all chorused back, apart from Ryan who pulled me into a hug when I sat down.

"I'm gonna miss this," I replied, hugging Ryan back.

"What you gonna miss? My hugs or breakfast made by us?!" Ryan laughed.

"Both!!" I laughed back, and the other lad's joined in.

"What we upto today then?" I asked, tucking into my breakfast.

"London Zoo," replied Adam, with a mouth full of breakfast.

"No way!!" I exclaimed, looking around at all of the boys' face's, "I have always wanted to go there!!"

"Good! Coz we are spending all day there!!" said Andy.

We all finished eating our breakfast and finished getting ready. I decided to keep my jeans on but changed my top as it was one of Ryan's!! I put one of my favourite jackets on over the top and grabbed my denim blue converse and out those on. I shoved my phone in my pocket and walked downstairs to meet the lad's.