chapter 24

Hannah's POV

The plane had landed and we were all waiting to get off. After a few minutes we were allowed to get off. Andy walked in front with me and Ryan behind him, then Joel and Adam behind us. We stepped off the plane into warm, sunny America.

"Thank god I didn't wear my hat!" laughed Andy.

"Better weather than England!" Ryan laughed with him, putting his sunglasses on and holding my hand again, smiling at me.

We wandered into the airport and checked out. We got in the awaiting van and it took us to our villa that we were going to be staying in.

While the boys got our bags out of the van and argued over rooms, I wandered around the villa and outside. The patio was huge and was home to a BBQ, pool and hot tub. I sat down on the edge of the pool and hung my legs in, the water was so warm. A few seconds later the boys all jumped into the pool and I got soaked!

"Thanks guys!" I laughed.

"No problem! You coming in?" Joel asked.

"Of course," I said, standing up and walking into the villa.

"Last door on the left Hannah!" Ryan shouted, indicating which room was ours. I wandered into our room to see that Ryan's stuff was everywhere, presumably in his haste to find his swimming trunks. I wandered over to my suitcase which was by the window. I glanced out the window to see the boys splashing each other in the pool. I smiled to myself and opened my suitcase to see what Holly and Gee had packed for me. I rummaged through my stuff to find my bikini, a gorgeous turquoise colour. It just so happened to be the one I had had my eye on for ages, so Holly and Gee really do listen to my ramblings on clothes!! I quickly changed and grabbed a towel, along with my sunglasses. I padded along the hall way and to the kitchen to grab myself a drink. I wandered outside and put my drink on the table and my towel and sunglasses on a sun-lounger.

I felt Ryan grab me around my waist and jump into the pool, both of us.

"Thanks Ryan!" I laughed, splashing him.

"No problem my angel!" he laughed back.

All the other boys decided to join in mine and Ryan's splashing fight. About 20 minutes, and Andy had won. We all claimed that he cheated so he had to cook tonight.

We all got out of the pool, and the lad's all laid on sun-loungers while I went and changed. I put on my favourite shorts and a random vest top, and wandered back outside. Andy had started the BBQ and it smelt good! I walked over to where the other boys were and sat next to Ryan. It turned out he had fallen asleep, so Adam and Joel grabbed some ice water and threw it over Ryan. Ryan shot up and just looked at Joel and Adam.

"I will get you back," he said, looking at me.

"Why you looking at me? I didn't do it! It was those two," I said, pointing at Joel and Adam.

"I will get you two back then," he said, looking at them and grabbing me around my waist.

"No you won't!" Joel and Adam said, walking over to where Andy was.

"Oh I will, don't you two worry!" Ryan laughed, turning me around so I was facing him, "and as for you," Ryan smiled, kissing me.