chapter 35

Later that day

~Hannah's POV~

Me and Ryan had been looking up houses all day, and we had arranged to go and view a few in the next few days. This evening was all about relaxing, and having fun especially as Charlotte is coming over! I was stood in the kitchen with a cup of tea and looking out of the window into the garden, when Ryan wrapped his arms around me from behind and rested his hands on my stomach.

"You alright my angel?" he asked, resting his head on my shoulder.

"Yeah, just thinking about stuff," I replied, leaning back into Ryan's chest.

"Like what?" Ryan asked.

"Our child, whether its a boy or girl, imagining it running around in this house and garden, thinking about how the lads are going to get on with," I explained, putting my tea on the kitchen side and turning around in Ryan's arms so I was now facing him, and burying my head in his neck.

"Hey, it will be alright angel, the lads will love it!" Ryan said, wrapping his arms around me tighter.

"Of course we will! Can't wait to have the first Lawson child in the house," Joel said, walking into the kitchen and leaning up against the breakfast bar.

"See I told you," Ryan said, kissing the top of my head.

"Charlotte's here!!!" Andy shouted running down the stairs.

"I'll get it mate!" Ryan said, letting go of me and running to meet Andy.

"You will not!! Coz I don't trust you Rhino!" Andy shouted, laughing.

"Aww come on mate, no fair!" Ryan replied, walking back into the kitchen, "Andy's in love!! Andy's in love!!" he chanted, as he came over to me, picked me up, carried me into the living room and sat down on one of the sofas, with me on his lap.

"Thanks Ryan!" I laughed, kissing him.

"You love it really!!" he laughed with me, returning the kiss.

"No, I love you!" I replied.

"And I love you too Mrs Fletcher!" Ryan said, wrapping his arms around me as I rested my head on his shoulder. Joel, Adam and Andy walked back in, followed by Charlotte.

"Charlotte's here!" Ryan shouted, imitating how Andy had said it.

"Sorry about him Charlotte," I said, pointing at Ryan, "he is in one of those moods!!"

"Aww, its alright!! I'm used to those moods with you and Holly!" Charlotte laughed, sitting down on the sofa opposite, next to Andy.

We spent the evening chatting about things, we ordered pizza in and we watched a few films. I started falling asleep, so me and Ryan went upstairs and straight to sleep.

The next day

I had woken up before Ryan, so I went downstairs and made tea for us both. On my way down, I looked into the living room, and was surprised at the sight! Andy and Charlotte must have fallen asleep last night, as Charlotte had her head on Andy and Andy had his arms around her. I decided to take a picture on my phone and sent it to Holly.

To: Holly

Look who I found in the living room this morning! They are so cute together!! We need to get them together! Hannah xx

I attached the picture and sent it. I made tea for me and Ryan and took it back upstairs, where Ryan was finally awake.

"Morning you," I said, getting back into bed and snuggling up to Ryan, "look who I found this morning," I said, showing him the picture of Andy and Charlotte.

"Aww they are so cute together! There may be another Lawson marriage on the cards!" Ryan said, wrapping his arm around me.

"It's a bit early Ryan, I mean they aren't even together yet!!" I laughed.