chapter 26

~2 weeks later~

Holly's POV

Max and the boys had gone to the studio today and Gee and Jess had gone out shopping, so I was at home on my own with Yvie and Olly. I had just finished getting myself ready and was about to get Yvie and Olly when the doorbell rang. I ran back down the stairs and yanked open the door.

"Hannah!!!!" I screamed, jumping on her.

"Heya Holly!!" Hannah said, hugging me back.

"I haven't seen you since before you went to America!" I said, walking back into the house so Hannah could come in, "How you doing?"

"Yeah I'm good thanks! You?" she asked, following me up the stairs.

"Yeah good ta! Which one you want cuddles with first?" I asked, walking into mine and Max's room and over to where Yvie and Olly's cots were.

"I'll have Olly first!!" Hannah laughed, taking Olly out of his cot while I got Yvie out of hers. We walked back downstairs and into the living room, where we settled onto the sofas.

"So how was America?" I asked, leaning back in the sofa so Yvie was laying on my chest.

"Amazing! Thanks for the clothes and everything, we all loved the 'I'm with the band' top!!" Hannah explained.

"Jess came up with that idea, pretty cool huh?"

"Yup!! The boys shot the video the day after we got there then they had the rest of the time off to do whatever! And guess what?" Hannah said.

"What?"

"I'm in the video!!!!!" Hannah said excitedly, smiling.

"Aww that's cool!!" I said.

"Deffo is!! So anyway, the reason I came over was I wanted to talk dresses for a certain wedding coming up!!" Hannah explained, "but I take it Gee and Jess aren't here then?"

"Oh no, they went shopping, sorry. I would have told you if I knew you were coming over," I said.

"No it's alright! Will just have to spend more time here with you!!" Hannah laughed.

"So have you decided when the wedding is going to be?" I asked.

"Yes, 2 months time!" Hannah said, "well 2 months exactly on saturday."

"Yay!! Can't wait!!"

Hannah's POV

"Me neither!!" I said, "so what you doing on Saturday?"

"Erm, nothing why? Holly asked.

"You are now coming dress shopping with me!" I explained, "and Max is going to look after Yvie and Olly as I know he already has a day off! And he is going over to ours so Ryan can plan stuff with him and the lads, oh and Nathan is going over as well seeing as he is my other best friend!!"

"Aww this is going to be so cool!! I seriously can't wait until the wedding!" Holly said, excitedly.

~Later that day~

Ryan's POV

Me and the boys were on our way home in the van when we passed a florist shop.

"Can you just drop me here please? It's not far home, I'll walk the rest," I said. The van stopped and I got out, making sure I had my jacket and my wallet with me. I walked into the florist and was welcomed by the array of smells and colours.

"Good afternoon sir, and how may I help you?" the lady behind the counter said.

"Hello, I'm looking for some flowers for my fiancee," I said.

"Ahh, what a lucky girl to have someone to take her flowers home! What sort does she like?" the lady asked.

"She isn't really fussy, but I suppose like roses, carnations, that sort of thing," I explained.

"Well let's see what I can come up with."

After about 10 minutes we come up with a lovely bouquet of flowers that I know Hannah will love.

"Thank you very much, she is going to love these," I said, handing over the money.

"No problem! Anytime you are looking again, you know where to come! Oh and if you don't have the flowers sorted for the wedding yet, I will be happy to help, just pop in anytime," the lady said.

"Thank you again, I will let her know," I said, picking the flowers up and walking out of the shop. I wandered home and up the path to our front door. I opened it and walked in.

"Why you home later than the others?" Hannah asked from the living room.

"I had to get something," I replied, as Hannah walked around the corner, "for you," holding the flowers out towards her.

"Aww Ryan they're beautiful!" Hannah said, taking the flowers and setting them on the table in the hall, then wrapping her arms around me in a hug, "thank you so much," she said, burying her head in my neck.

"No problem my angel, anything for you," I replied, wrapping my arms around her and kissing the top of her head. We stayed cuddled up for a while longer until Andy came and joined us.

"What we eating tonight then?" he asked, as me and Hannah unravelled ourselves from each other but I held onto her hands.

"You lot decide, we decided last time," I said. Andy wandered off and I looked at Hannah, right into the middle of her gorgeous blue eyes.

"2 months on Saturday!!" Hannah smiled.

"Yup and you will be my Mrs Fletcher," I said, kissing her.