chapter 38

• Dedicated to Holly and Charlotte

Hi guys!! So, I'm making this the last chapter coz I feel like I have run out of ideas and I feel that I would just be repeating myself with things! So thank you so much to everyone who has read it, I can't believe I have over 1000 reads on this, never in a million years did I think that would ever happen!! I will be starting a new fanfic when this one is finished, so feel free to read that one as well!!

Love to you all

Hannah xxx

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 week later

~Hannah's POV~

Me and Lily May had been home from hospital for 5 days now, and today we were having a relaxing day at home as Ryan was at the studio with the lads, again. I mean I know he is in a band, and they are really making a name for themselves now, but I wish he would just get to spend a few days a week at home with me and Lily May.

Suddenly, I heard the front door open and close, followed by the sound of four sets of footsteps.

"We are home my angel!" Ryan shouted, jumping over the back of the sofa and landing next to me, before pulling me and Lily May into a hug and kissing the top of my head.

"Evening Hannah!" Andy, Joel and Adam said, spreading themselves out on the other sofas.

"Evening," I replied, sighing.

"What's up?" Ryan asked, sensing my upset.

"I'm tired and I miss you," I said, looking down at Lily May in my arms.

"Hey, I'm here now my angel, and you see me every day," Ryan said, taking Lily May out of arms so he could hold her and have a cuddle.

"Yeah, but usually only every night if I'm still up, or every morning if you are late," I explained, resting my head on his shoulder.

"Oh, Hannah. I miss you too my angel, but guess what?" he said, looking at me.

"What?" I asked, curiously.

"I have the next 2 weeks off!!!" Ryan said, smiling at me.

"Yay!!" I exclaimed, wrapping my arms around him and Lily May, and kissing Ryan.

4 Years Later

~No-ones POV~

So alot has happened in four years, lets start with Lawson as a whole.

Lawson have just released their fouth album, and are touring around the UK in one of their biggest tours ever!

Max and Holly are still going strong and Yvie and Olly have started school, and they love spending time with The Wanted and Lawson, especially as Olly now knows how to play Fifa, thanks to Joel!!

Charlotte and Andy got married 6 months ago, had an amazing honeymoon and Charlottte is now 2 months pregnant.

Ryan and Hannah are also still going strong. Lily May is now four and she will be starting school soon. She is very proud of her daddy, and adores him and her mummy. She loves the fact that her daddy is famous, and she loves wearing the Lawson t-shirts! Hannah is 4 months pregnant with her second child, which both her and Ryan hope is a boy!

So Lawson have progressed so much over the past four years, and they are very grateful of their fans, and of course Charlotte, Holly and Hannah for being with them through everything, even if Holly was on the end of a phone call!

 Gee and Nathan got married 2 years ago and have a little boy called Jacob, who is now 1. Lily May, Yvie and Olly love spending time with him, and playing with him.

THE END

Hope you all enjoyed it!! Thank you so so so much for reading this! Seriously love you all for reading this! New fanfic on the way soon!

Hannah xxx