Chapter 1: Damn it.

Jul/25/2021

*This story is now being edited and rewritten so that hopefully it works for what I was originally going for, the rewritten story will be put in a separate book*

AN: The second picture is the cover photo if you wanna see it better, also the song is called 'Dead bite' it's by 'Hollywood Undead' and it doesn't add anything I just like it.

Warning: Foul language.

-Russia's POV-
Mon 6:30 AM

*Beeeeep!*

*Beeeeep!*

*Beeeeep!*

*Beee-click.*

".....Damn it." I huffed as I slowly sat up and looked around my dark room for my phone that was supposed to be on my nightstand.

Now that I was sitting up, I looked under the covers of my bed and eventually found my phone and got up, grabbing onto my nightstand as my vision went dark for a moment.

I then sluggishly walked over to my closet to change out of my pajamas and into some real clothes.

I grabbed a baggy gray T-shirt with my puffy faded dark blue jacket a pair of knee-high socks, briefs, and a pair of jeans.

After I got my clothes I went to the bathroom to do my 'daily routine' as some call it.

In the bathroom, I got undressed and put on my new clothes before brushing my teeth and lazily combing through my hair with my fingers.

As I walked out of the bathroom I walked back into my room and threw my clothes in my laundry basket.

Leaving my room I walked into the kitchen to get a cup of water.

I was reaching up in the cabinet to grab a cup when I heard a knock at the door.

Who the fuck?

Walking to the door and opened it, feeling anger pool in my stomach.

"Howdy Ass-hat!" America greeted loudly as soon as the door had fully opened.

"Hello, America." I said with a flat tone while trying to stay calm.

"Why are you dormimg with me?" I bitterly asked, already knowing the answer.

"Why do you think?" America asked rhetorically.

"To annoy you obviously!" he shouted again, this time with a slight laugh.

"I think it's kinda funny, ya know? The fact that your wants of a roommate came to bite you in the ass." America stated with a smile and a light chuckle while hopefully calming down.

"Are you done having a conversation with yourself?" I asked him, already tired of his bull shit.

"I mean, I guess." He said lazily with an entertained smirk.

"Now could you move?" America asked, his tone suddenly changing from a somewhat calm one to that of annoyance.

Letting out an exhausted sigh, I moved out of the way and let him walk into the dorm.

And yet, even though I gave him enough space to walk in without hitting me, he still shoved me just to walk to his room and slam the door behind himself.

-Time skip-

-Russia's POV-
Tue 7:34 AM

I had only been living with America for barely a day, and yet he was already managing to make me despise my life more than usual.

Walking out of what was now our dorm, I signed in relief on account of not having to spend another second with him.

Once I was out of the building, I started to walk toward the college, not wanting to be late even though it didn't matter to me much if I was.

Arriving at the front doors of the large building, I took a deep breath and stepped inside to go to class.

-Chapter end-

-Authors note-

This is the United States of America or just America

And this is the Russian federation or Russia.

All the art is by my friend.

Thanks for reading comrades, see you later.

(Word count: 640)