Chapter 2: Making deals.

Jul/29/2021

AN: the song I listened to for this chapter is called 'This love, this hate' it's by 'Hollywood Undead'.

Warning: Foul language.

-Russia's POV-
Tue 7:34 AM

I had only been living with America for barely a day and yet he was already managing to make me despise my life more than usual.

Walking out of what was now our dorm, I signed in relief on account of not having to spend another second with him.

Once I was out of the building, I started to walk towards the college, not wanting to be late even though it didn't matter much if I was.

Arriving at the front doors of the large building I took a deep breath and stepped inside to go to class.
————————————————————————————————————————————

-Russia's POV-
Tue 7:51 AM

I made it to class with a few extra minutes to spare, so I sat down in the back of the class and started drawing little pictures in my notebook.

Soon the teacher arrived, so I set my notebook down and tried to keep my attention on class.

It had been a while in class and I had ended up lost in thought when I felt a hand on my shoulder, causing me to flinch and shut my eyes.

I quickly opened my eyes to glare at whoever grabbed me while taking deep breathes to calm my racing heart.

God damn it, Again?

"Hey, Ruskie?" America whispered with a smile.

"What?" I spat.

"Oh, come on, don't be like that." America cooed, mocking me.

"Quit bothering me, unlike you, I'm actually trying to learn something." I hissed out angrily.

Liar.

"So anyways, do you want to hang out after school?" America asked, seemingly oblivious to my annoyance.

"What? no." I almost shouted in surprise at his straightforwardness.

"Nah, come on man, just do it." he said, nudging my shoulder.

"Dude, Quit touching me." I said, moving away from him.

"Ruskie, buddy, friend, just do it." America insisted.

"I'm not your friend, and no." I told him again.

"Russiaaaaaa." America whined.

"If I go will you leave me alone?" I asked, losing whatever patience I had left.

"Course bro, scout's honor." he said, putting a hand out for me to shake.

"Fine, now leave me alone." I sighed in exhaustion and shook his hand 'sealing the deal' as some would say.

"Cool, see ya later." He said, grinning and pointing finger-guns at me.

Well fuck.

-Time skip-

-Russia's POV-
Tue 1:23 PM

School was over and surprisingly, America didn't bother me after the agreement we made, and although he's a sack of shit, he's kept the one promise he's made.

"Hey, Ruskie!" I heard someone yell from behind me.

Turning around, I saw America running towards me with a huge grin plastered onto his annoying face.

After just a few seconds, he was right beside me, still smiling and trying to catch his breath.

*Huff* okay! You and I are meeting up with Vietnam at 2:30, so what do you wanna do till then?" America asked still out of breath.

"I want to go back to our dorm and take a nap." I told him.

"Fine Mr. grouchy-pants." America joked.

"I'm not grouchy I'm tired." I said in a monotone voice.

"Sure." He said, trying to seem unconvinced.

"Anyways, let's go!" America shouted, running down the sidewalk and towards our dorm.

-Time skip-

-Russia's POV-
Tue 1:45 PM

America and I had made it to our dorm and walked inside when America shouted.

"Yo, I smoked your ass!" He said while dancing around in the living room.

"Hm, okay." I said, waving him off and walking towards the kitchen.

"You're no fun." He said, following me.

"Okay." I replied, not really caring about what he had to say at the moment.

I walked up to the cabinet and grabbed a plastic cup to fill with water making sure to close the cabinet door afterward.

I filled my cup with water from the sink and leaned back onto the counter to drink it as I zoned out.

What are we even doing with Vietnam?

Where are we meeting her?

Does she know I'm going?

Does she even still like me?

I felt like I was drowning in my thoughts.

"Rus!" America shouted, causing me to choke on my water.

"What?!" I asked between coughs.

"Well first, learn how to drink water. and second, want a cookie?" America asked, waving a box of cookies around slightly.

"Ha, real funny, and no thanks." I responded, taking another sip of water, this time not coughing it up.

"Suit yourself." America said, shrugging while taking a bite of his cookie and putting the box away in the pantry.

Taking his phone out of his back pocket and looking at it, his face scrunched up.

"Alright loser, get your stuff, we're going." America said, looking up from his phone and walking towards the door.

"Kay, just give me a second." I replied, setting my cup down and walking to my room to grab my phone.

-Chapter end-

-Author's note-

Thanks for reading comrades, see you later.

(Word count: 862)