Chapter 8: The fuck?

Sep/27/2021

AN: 'Sing' by 'Hollywood undead', is what this song is called; it's a pretty good song.

Warning: Foul language.

-Russia's POV-
Tue 4:22 PM

I dropped my cigarette and stomped it out in case it was campus security only for it to be-

"America?"
————————————————————————————————————————————

-America's POV-
Tue 4:22 PM

"America?" I heard Russia say as I turned the corner.

"Wait, Russia?" I questioned, confused as to why he was back here and why it smelled like cigarettes.

Yeah, what do you want?" He spat, bitterness weaved into every word.

I took a deep breath.

"Listen, man, I'm sorry for the way I acted earlier, it was super uncalled for and I only now realize how immature I was acting." I apologized, trying my best to show him my sincerity.

"...whatever." Russia spat, not bothering to look at me.

"Hey Rus', is he your roommate?" I heard a familiar voice ask from behind Russia.

Looking over to see who it was I smiled in amusement.

"Howdy, Goose." I said with a laugh.

"Sup." He greeted, putting his hand up.

"Yes, unfortunately; he is my roommate." Russia said, answering Goose's earlier question.

"Hey, rude!" I said loudly, with my hands on my hips.

"Whatever, let's go inside." Russia said while beginning to walk away with Goose.

"Dudes, wait up I'm not that fast." I said trying to catch up with them as they walked up to our dorm.

-Time skip-

-America's POV-
Tue 4:36 PM

Me, Russia, and Goose were sitting in the living room talking, when suddenly the ring of Russia's phone tore through the once pleasant conversation we were having.

Taking out his phone he answered it and walked into the kitchen.

Straining my ears to hear his phone call, I listened.

"Hello?" I heard Russia say as he answered the person on the other end of the line.

It was silent for a moment before I heard Russia quiet down.

"She's really drinking again!?" he asked in a quiet but panicked voice.

I was confused by his tone on account of him having been so relaxed beforehand.

It was weird.

"Okay, I'll be there soon" He said quickly; walking back into the living room.

"Goose, I need you to drive me to Ukie's." Russia said sounding a little nervous, but mostly annoyed.

"What, dude why?" Goose asked quickly.

"Why do you think?" Russia asked rhetorically wile moving to the door and grabbing his dorm keys.

"Right, dumb question, come one." Goose said as he stood up to follow Russia out the door.

And with that I was left alone.

"The fuck?"

-Chapter end-

-Author's note-

Thanks for reading comrades, see you later.

(Word count: 455)