Sequel

Dear reader,

Dear reader,

I started the journey of Nicotine with a desire to write a love story that portrayed a healthy relationship. I wanted to provide a redemption arc to our beloved Aaron Hotchner and his son. Many of you have been with me since the beginning of this journey and some have just begun. Writing the story of Victoria Rossi and Aaron Hotchner has gotten me through many tough things. It has been a year since Nicotine ended and I believe it is time to write a sequel.

From the moment I finished Nicotine I knew that I couldn't leave it at the epilogue and so I wrote some bonus chapters thinking it would be enough. I was always plagued with the thought of what if. What if I had written a sequel? What if I continued this plot line? Some nights I imaged what the twins would be like as teenagers and what they would have studied in college. I drafted many ideas before coming to you, the readers, and asking questions.

Many of you expected a chapter soon after seeing this announcement and I apologize. I have decided to post the first chapter of Born For This on October 7th, Jack Hotchner's birthday, in honor of giving Jack the childhood he deserved. I considered waiting until April 26 to publish the first chapter in honor of James David Rossi, but I decided that it would be too much torture to make you wait. After the sequel is published updates will be weekly on Fridays.

Born For This will take place a considerable amount of time after the epilogue. From the time this notice will be publish up to October 7 I will be working and writing on the sequel. Thank you for continuing this journey with me and please continue to comment. I really appreciate reading all the comments. 

Sincerely,

Mariaackerman911