Neuf

The two lay on the hotel bed

The two lay on the hotel bed. Both of them unable to take their eyes off of the TV as a bowl if popcorn sat between them. Nothing in the world could distract them from the climatic scene of the movie. And just when the male and female lead are about to declare their love for each other the credits roll.

"What? What?! They can't just end it like that," Aaron exclaimed. "Does he leave his wife for her? Do they move to New York? There are just so many loose ends. It can't end there."

Victoria shook her head, "They did us dirty. To end a movie like that."

Aaron's eyes glanced at the bag on the desk. Curiosity killed the cat, but he just couldn't take it any more. "What did Garcia and Morgan put in that bag?"

"Why don't you go look for yourself."

Aaron grabbed the bag and returned back to the comfort of the bed. Then he looked inside. "Why the hell is their lingerie in here?"

Victoria just shook her head. "Dig further."

Instead of digging he just flipped the bag and allowed its contents to spill ontop of the mattress. Aaron sighed, "Why do I feel like Rossi was behind this?"

"The lingerie or everything else on the bag."

Aaron shook his head, "the latter."

"Because Rossi loves putting me in awkward situations and blind dates. I'm just surprised."

"About what?" Aaron was confused. Choosing to ignore the previous statement for now.

"How the hell did Morgan know my bra size. I mean frat boys are pretty good at guessing, but that's not the point. The mental image of Morgan at a lingerie store has just scarred me for life."

"Pffft." A laugh escaped his lips as Victoria over exaggerated.

"What?"

"They probably sent JJ or Prentiss or Garcia."

"Or all of the above. This isn't even a funny prank."

"But why did you assume it was Morgan? It could have been Reid or Rossi or one of the girls," he suggested.

"Oh honey, I know it was Morgan."

"Evidence?" He was curious to say the least.

"Oh come on, it's a totally Morgan thing of him to do. Okay when I was in college there was this group of frat boys who loved playing the guessing game. That's why I believe frat boys are oddly good at guessing sizes. And come on, we all know Morgan was a frat boy."

"It could have been Reid," Aaron pointed out.

Victoria pondered the thought. "It is a possibility, but it was definitely Morgan's idea. I don't think Reid would be bold enough." She rested her head against the wallvand stared up at the ceiling. "I just hope this is over soon. I miss my bed," Victoria pouted.