Quinze

Some times you plan everything perfectly

Some times you plan everything perfectly. Down to the last detail. Every minuscule thing. Every lose thread. Some times everything goes exactly according to plan. Every player plays their part. Then there are things no one could have predicted.

The week had started off just like any other week, uneventful. Then at around noon on Monday Garcia emerged from her office with JJ.

"I'm not a doctor, I don't even play one on TV, but I believe young JJ is in labor," Garcia announced.

Aaron and Victoria abandoned the cups of coffee they were preparing. "I'll grab the car," Aaron said.

"I hope you're ready Agent Hayes because your job starts now," Prentiss stated.

"I gotta call Will," JJ spoke as she was being whisked towards the elevator.

"I'll call him," Victoria reassured her as she proceeded to jog after Aaron to the car. Luckily her phone was in her back pocket.

It didn't take long for her to catch up to him. She put out her hand for the car keys. "You aren't driving,"Aaron said.

Victoria pouted as she sat in the passenger seat. "Jerk. We should park the car in front."

"You're oddly calm. Garcia and Prentiss were freaking out," Aaron stated as he turned on the car.

"You're calm too."

"Because I went through this when Jack was born. What's your excuse?"

"I was there when my nephew was born," she quietly responded. "Now you'd better drive like the wind bullseye."

"Aye aye captain."

Victoria dialed Will as the car drove out of the parking lot. "Hey Will, JJ is going into labor. We're headed to the hospital right now."

The next half hour was full of nervous people and a cool and composed duo of Aaron and Victoria. Rossi, Morgan, and Reid were in Las Vegas. As the group stood in the waiting room one thought crossed Aaron's mind.

"Has anyone called Morgan, Rossi, or Reid?"

Everyone turned to look at each other. "I'll do it," Prentiss said.

"I'll go grab some coffee, it could be a while," Garcia added. "Anyone want anything?"

"No, we're fine, thanks for asking," Victoria responded for both her and Aaron.

Then it was just the two of them. The silence filled the room as Aaron seemed to be lost in thought. "Penny for your thoughts," she playfully asked in an attempt to lighten his gloomy mood.

"One week. I can't wait anymore."

"Reid finished the geographical profile. All we need to do is make the phone call."

"How fast can we bet this done?"

"Tomorrow, we set the plan in motion today, the boys come back tonight. I'll call Levi in the morning."