chapter 19

"Mani what's wrong with your car now" i said as the chocolate beauty stood in front of me.

" i don't know it keeps giving out on me and i'm tired of it so can you please check it out" she asked.

" yeah let's have a look. drive it over to me" i told her.

she obeyed and did what i asked of her. she popped the hood and i started looking at everything to figure out what was going on.

" no wonder" i mumbled walking over to the window.

" hey gorgeous um your alternator needs replacing" i told her.

" can you fix it today?" she questioned me.

" no because we're about to close soon but i'll do it first thing tomorrow" i told her wiping my hands on a rag.

" okay thank you" she sighed.

" you know i gotchu. just leave the car here overnight" i told her.

she turned the car off and got out. she locked the door and handed me the key i put it in my pocket and gave her a small smile.

" you look good today" i told her.

" why thank you" she said with a small blush on her face.

" you need a ride back to your place" i questioned her.

" no having a girls night so i told them to pick me up from here" she said with a smile.

" alright beautiful text me" i said with a wink as i turned around and headed to the back.

i took off this button up and threw it into the locker and grabbed all my stuff. i went outside to my car to see normani getting picked up. i started my car up and headed to the house to shower.

i pulled into the driveway and parked behind my mom.

i ran into the house and showered really quick. i grabbed ( your fav fruit) and walked to my mom who was sitting on the couch and kissed her head.

" i'm going to the restaurant i'll be back later tonight" i mumbled.

" okay be safe" she said as i walked out the door.

time skip

" decided to finally show up to work" Nia said rolling her eyes.

" don't roll your eyes at me" i smacked her in the back of the head. she gave me a deadly glare and i chuckled.

" but yep the queens back ( what's happening rerun bout to make these bitches rap again)

" you need to stop leaving us" Malik said.

" i'm sorry it's hard with school and the auto shop and stuff" i said.

" is that stuff ms.queenB"

" i don't know what you are talking about" i said playing stupid.

" last time we checked you were tutoring her. how'd that go" he asked.

" it went fine she passed and i lived to see another day" i particularly left out the part of the sex we have.

" i feel like theirs more to what you aren't telling us" nia smirked.

" i told you guys we are acquaintances" i said as we heard the door try and open.

i looked back to see normani herself.

" well look who it is" malik said chuckling.

i cursed myself and walked over to the door and unlocked it. i opened it for her and she walked in. i closed it back and locked it.

" i thought you had a girls night" i questioned her quietly.

" i do but because we were at your other job i couldn't do something bu-" i heard a cough. i looked at the two idiots smirking at me,

i sighed and walked towards them.

"Normani this is Nia and Malik, Malik and Nia this is Normani" i said.

" hi how are you" normani asked shaking their hand.

" we're good" nia said lowkey eyeing me.

" that's good"

"we'll leave you guys some space" she said snatching malik and walking to the back.

once they were outta sight normani grabbed my by my face and smashed our lips together. i immediately started to kiss back but then remembered them two are probably watching us from somewhere so i pulled away.

" i missed you" she said to me.

" you seen me earlier" i said.

" okay and... but i also miss you rearranging my guts" she said with a smirk.

" don't start i have work" i told her as she tried to rub me through my pants.

" but remember what i told you. i get what i want and if y/n jr is what i want that's wh-" she was cut off by her phone ringing.

she looked at it and it said the girls.

" it looks like they're outside" she said putting her phone back into her pocket.

" that means you need to go" i said pecking her lips really quickly.

" yes it does i'll text you" she said going to the door and unlocking it. she walked out swaying her hips a bit.

i heard feet behind me when i turned around i was met with i told you so faces.

"we seen all of that, so now you want to tell us what really goes on between you guys" Nia said.

A/N

you guys want smut or something in one of these books. i haven't did it in a while so i might be rusty.

AND HAVE YALL LISTENED TO WILD SIDE NORMANI ATE THAT SHIT UPPPPP