chapter 22

" Normani what did you tell arin" i asked as were in her livingroom waiting on him.

" i didn't tell him anything" she said rubbing her head.

" and nether then i so how does he know about what we did" i asked.

" i don't know y/n can you just sit down and wait for him to come" she sighed.

i rolled my eyes and plopped on the couch.

after a few minutes of sitting in silence there was a knock on the door.

she got up and came back with arin who wore a smirk.

" hello y/n" he said.

" arin why the fuck are we-"

" aht aht watch it" he said.

" nigga what are you talking ab-"

" y/n just stop please" she sighed out.

" bruh why are you defending him all of a sudden" i asked getting frustrated.

" i'm not but we need to know what he knows and everything and your not helping" she said.

" oh now i'm not helping" i chuckled.

" y/n-"

" can you shut up" he said.

" nigga who is you talking to" i said standing up.

" i have a video of you two having sex" he said as i stood up.

" what" i said confused.

he pulled his phone out and showed us both.

" you can't even see our faces so no one's gonna believe that little miss popular fucked with the social out cast she got beat up a few months ago" i said.

" y/n really what was the point of bringing that up" she said shaking her head.

" because it happened and it caused DAMAGE normani" i rolled my eyes.

" anyways i have more than i just that" he went through his camera roll.

" how and why do you have all these" i said.

" how don't worry about it and why because i want normani back and this how i'm gonna do it.. Normani your going to get back with me or the whole little school will know about you thing going on with y/n" he said.

" the most your showing them is normani is finally fucking someone with a big dick... where is yourself pride at" i chuckled.

" i'm pretty big by the way" he said.

" mmmm i don't know about all that the way she claws at my back and squeeze around me real tight and tells me i'm the biggest she's ever had but maybe you are bigger" i said chuckling.

" you know what-"

" i'll do it" normani said.

" you can't be serious" i said looking at her in disbelief.

" good choice baby" he said walking over to her and kissing her.

i wanted to vomit at the sight.

" i'll see you tomorrow at school" he said with a smirk.

he walked out the living room and i heard the door close.

i turned around to see him get in his car and leave.

" you're unbelievable" i said shaking my head.

" how am i unbelievable" she said in disbelief.

" your that scared about a video your gonna try and date a man who doesn't like you for you" i chuckled.

" it's more than that y/n" she said.

" more than that? what is more than normani hmm please enlighten me" i said.

" my popularity.. i worked on being the top tier of the school for so long i can't have that ripped away from me because of some... some stupid video" she said.

" ahh so you'll rather be popular then have someone actually like you for you... you and arin or you and ramen noodle are literally perfect for each other" i chuckled.

" yeah maybe i am perfect for them because they aren't a social out cast and isn't the freak in the school" she shot back.

i chuckled bitterly and insta regret went across her face.

" y/n i didn't mean that i'm-"

" nahh go fuck ya self and lose my number" i said shaking my head and walking out her house.

i heard her pleas and ignored them.

i got in my car and backed out of my driveway and drove off.

" fuck you normani"