Chapter 12

I stood there, not eing able to move. I was hardly able to breath. All I could concentrate on was the collar bone that was right in front of my eyes.  I could see the outline of his shoulders leading to his arms. I couldn't dare to let my eyes go any lower, so I let them travel back to his  collar bone. I admired the outline of his perfect neck and I saw the start of his hair. My stomach began to flip as the parts of his hair that was out of place from him lying down were highlighted by the white beams.

He snaked his arms around my waist and back now,  reminding me of the current situtation. I focused on breathing, as if I held it any longer I surely would have passed out. I could feel his breath heat my cheek lightly, making me blush. 

Thank goodness it's dark.

Then I heard a sound escape his lips. I concentrated on processing what he was saying. But I couldn't make it out and had missed it. 

"W-what?" I said still aware of his arms on my lower back. I could feel him pulling me closer, and the jumper  Key gave me riding up as he did.

"Why are you not in bed yet?" He repeated,

"I, uh, I was getting changed" 

"I know" 

My heart stopped.

He continued, " I know, because" He put his hand on the bottom of the jumper, which instead of being just above my knee was now near the very top of my thighs. "you aren't wearing anything on bottom" and he pulled the jumper down. He took his arms from me, and ran his hand down my arm, finding my hand and lead me behind him as he went to his drawers. He opened the third one and pulled out something, handing me a piece of cloth. I took my hand from his and held the material up, seeing that he had given me a pair of tracksuit bottoms. He sat down on the edge of his bed as I walked back to the wall I had got changed at. I was about to put them on, when I saw he was still looking at me.

"Turn aroouuunnd" I  said. 

"hmmpf" I heard him pout, but I watched as he shuffled his body so he was no longer facing me. 

"Done" I said cheerily. He shuffled back around and watched me as I walked towards my bed.  I lay down and covered myself in my quilt like a sausage roll as I heard him get into bed too. And no, I do not do this just because Lee Jinki does. I have always slept like this, and I always find it funny that he sleeps the same way I do, because I never knew of anyone else who did.

I faced the wall. I heard him shuffle on the bed, before he started chuckling. I rolled my eyes as he started laughing harder.

"Onew be careful you don't wake the others" I said sweetly. But he kept laughing.

"What's so funny, I said rolling around to face him. At this point, he covered his mouth to stop himself from laughing harder. 

"You... you sleep -" he couldn't stop his sentence as he was laughing too hard.

"I know," I said, now beginning to laugh with him. His laugh is just too cute and contagious.  It literally warms my insides like a cup of tea when I hear it.  I began to go quiet and settled back into my cave as I was feeling very tired now. I heard him murmer;

"Jessica" 

"Mmm" was all my energy allowed me to say.

"Are you awake?" He whispered, but he whispered it so sweetly that I could nearly taste the sugar on my tongue.

"Yeah" I sighed quietly.

I heard him stir.

" I can't sleep" he whispered back.

"Me niether" I had to admit. I was tired but I was also cold. I was always cold. One of the reasons I think I developed the need to sleep like a borito. " But I'm too tired to move" I laughed.  He joined me and I could hear my heart thumping in my ears at the glorious noise. 

"Jessica?"

I tried to speak but I just couldn't. My body wouldn't allow it.

"Jess?" I heard him say again.

All I could manage was a small sigh but it wasn't enough to let him know I was awake. I heard him begin shuffling around, before becoming silent and I relaxed my body. I could feel cold air start to hit my sides but I was too tired to fix my blanket so I just ignored it.

I jumped when I felt something underneath my knees and shoulders lift me.

"Sorry, sorry. It's me" I heard Onew say. I hung my arms loosely around his neck and let my head rest against his jaw. I felt his cheek lift as he smiled. He lay me down again, and I felt him as he climbed in next to me. 

Any other time and I would've exploded. But I was too tired to function. He had lay me down so I was facing him on my right and I felt him pull the covers from behind me over both of us. He moved closer, and slid his arm under me, causing me to fold into his chest as I felt his left hand land on my arm. He moved his other arm so it was on my lower back as I curled up as I always do, except this time, it was with him.

*** 

"ONEW YOU NAUGHTY BOY" I heard Key screech. I opened my eyes to see the four members standing laughing, and wide eyed and Onew and I, who were completely tangled up in eachother. I looked at Onew, waiting for him to say something, but he didn't. I put my right arm on the matress to push myself away and try to get up, but I was stopped as I felt Onew's right hand press into my lower back, pushing down towards him and causing me to fall to his chest.

"Well  hyungs, we better leave them to it" Jongyhun said smirking as he lead the others out of the room.

"Have fun" Key chimed and I felt the heat rush to my cheeks.

I heard the door close and I relaxed against Onew's chest. He began running his finger up and down my arm.

"Just a few more minutes" he mumbled against my hairline.