Chapter 25

I dug into my pocket and pulling out my phone. I dropped it at first due to my hands shaking so much. The tears were flowing out of my eyes so uncontrollably, and I could hear Filyo lowly chucking at my reaction to his mental torture.

  I unlocked my phone and began to scroll through the contacts until I found Onew's name. I knew he was in an emergency meeting and I didn't want to disturb him. I sat staring at my phone trying to decide on what to do. I eventually decided on sending him a text. That way he can call when he sees it which will be after his meeting has finished.  

  Call when you see this if you can - J 

 That was all I could manage, and it took me long enough with my tremling fingers. I struggled to even press the right keys. I set my phone down and hugged my knees, putting my forehead on them as I cried more and more, now without sobbing noises. My vocal chords didn't have the strength anymore.

  Seconds later I hear my phone ringing and turn to see Onew's name on the screen. I scrambled to where it was and picked it up and held it to my ear.

"Hello?" I answered, in a whisper that was hardly audible because of how shaky my voice was.

"Jessica? Jessica what happened? Are you alright?" The amount of concern I could hear in his voice just made me cry more. "Where are you?  Tell me where you are. I'm coming to get you right now." 

 "I- I'm at my dorm.,"

"Okay, I'm on my way"

"WAIT" I called, before he hung up. I could hear he was still at the other end of the line so I continued,  "I can't explain now, I'm sorry. But a man won't leave me alone and he's  outside the door and won't leave. He's dangerous oppa. Please don't put yourself in danger for me."

"Do not leave your dorm" was all he said before hanging up.

  My chest became tighter. my mind was filled with thought of worry about Onew. I let my head hang in my hands as I tried to focus on not passing out. I heard the stairwell door open in the hallway as I was sitting against the door.

"HEY!" I heard a familiar voice shout with a tone of aggression that I never expected it could ever have. "Get away from that door" I could hear him say it as if he was gritting his teeth, although the door made it muffled.

"Or what? Pretty boy" I could hear Filyo's arrogance flowing. " I wouldn't come any closer if I were you, sunshine" he continued taunting Onew. I heard Onew mumbled something before I heard a thump. Which was followed by another and another and another, with several grunting sounds.

  I couldn't just stand here and listen to them. I would rather have Filyo repeat what he did to me a hundres times over than him hurt Onew. Because I knew he wouldn't  stop if it were Onew. Without another thought I unlocked the door to see Onew beginning to walk back towards Filyo, with a split lip and very swollen eye. Filyo's nose was bleeding and he looked much worse that Onew. I watched as Filyo pulled a flip knife out of his pocket, making me call out.

"That's enough Filyo" I squeaked. He turned to face me and began walking over to me. I tried to push him away but he just pushed me back into the dorm, and shut the door. I could hear Onew repeatedly banging on it and shouting, but Filyo just ignored it, as he through me onto the bed. I tried to push him off, but he just pinned my hands above  my head as he began to run the blade along the outline of my face and down my neck to my cleavage. He stopped before smirking at me.

"Please no! I-I don't want to!" I began to plead  with him.

"Don't you dare touch her!" I could hear Onew getting more and more angry.