Chapter 32

~Final Chapter~

"So," I started to speak as everyone was tucking into the pizza, and chicken, on the table. I looked up, to make eye contact with Anne as I continued, "Was the pizza place busy?" I teased.

Her eyes grew wide and she stopped chewing; "No, not really. W-why do you ask?"

"Oh, well, just cause," I looked to Onew, who had a mouth full of food. He continued my sentence for me,

"Well because you guys were gone for ages~" he muffled through the chicken and I nodded in agreement.

"Were we really? It didn't seem like it..." Anne trailed off, not even paying attention to anything that she was saying

"It didn't, did it?" Jonghyun said and turned to face her.

Anne's face turned bright red, and I didn't know where to look. I wasn't expecting Jonghyun to do that. I was also confused as to what they were referring to, but I decided not to dig into their business. Minho, Key, Taemin and Jinki were all still around the table too, and I'm pretty sure that Anne didn't want to start a share circle.

I stood up, feeling full.

"I'm going to start, cleaning up." I attempted to take the attention off Jonghyun and Anne. The boys were gradually catching on that I was meaning for them to look away, apart from Taemin who was just staring at the two.

"Taemin Oppa~?"

He snapped his head towards me as if he knew he's been caught.

"Y-yeah?"

"Can you help me?" I pouted. He nodded and got up, brushing himself off lightly before gathering the empty boxes.

Minho and Key dispersed from the table, and Anne mumbled something before walking off, Jonghyun trailing behind her like a lost puppy. Jinki just sat there and played something on his phone.

I finally finished cleaning and decided I would quickly check my school email account on my phone, so I quickly logged in and waited for my inbox to load.

It loaded and I began scrolling through the extra curricular announcements and finally reached the one I was looking for.

I opened it and read the overly formal email, before sighing.

"Oppa~" I called Jinki as I walked over to him. He turned to face me, his eyes wide with curiosity and his mouth slightly parted, waiting for me to continue, " I need to talk to you about something."I continued.

He got up and took my hand, leading me to the bedroom we shared. I followed him willingly and shut the door behind me once I was in. He sat down on the bed and I followed him. I took a deep breath before I began to speak.

"My school, it, it starts back tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?" he turned to face me. He looked like he was upset and angry and worried all at the same time.

"Yeah. I should have checked my emails earlier, but I was distracted and well, I guess all that doesn't exactly matter now because I still have to go back tomorrow and start my classes as normal."

"Well, what about-"

He didn't even need to finish his sentence because I knew what he was going to say, or more like I knew who's name he was about to say.

"I don't know." I answered honestly. "But, right now, I don't care, Jinki. The thing is, with me back at school and studying and you with your schedule-"

"No." he cut me off.

"What?"

"No, you're not about to do this Jagiya. You're going to try and convince yourself that between the two of us, we won't have enough time to see each other, but you know that isn't true."