Chapter 30

His mouth was traveling up and down my neck, his lips softly pressing against the skin, his teeth ever so softly nibbling and pinching it, in the most passionate way. I had to press my lips together in a thin line to try and stop myself from releasing a noise. His hands began to travel own my body, caressing my sides as they went. They settled at my hips, as he gently gripped them, pulling them towards him as his mouth moved to the spot just below my ear. His kiss became stronger, as he sucked with more force. I knew it would leave a mark. I allowed my hands to travel up his arms, slowly, so I could feel each dip and bump of each muscle. I let my hands travel further, grazing his shoulders and settling on his neck. I allowed myself run the tips of my fingers through the ends of his hair on the back of his neck, as he pressed his lips to mine again, his kiss heavier and faster than before. It was almost as if he was pleading for me, begging me, trying to show me how much he wanted me.

He pressed his body into me even more, allowing me to be able to feel the now present bulge. Although I always imagined this sort of situation to make me feel uncomfortable and awkward, right at this moment, knowing that I was the one who made him feel like that was just making me ache even more between my thighs. I could feel pressure building as I arched my back into him without thinking. His hand moved to my hair, gripping it lightly and pulling my head back, allowing him even more access to my neck. He repeated the same process which he had performed on the spot behind my ear. My head began to grow fuzzy, and without thinking, I let out a moan. It sounded so lust filled, that I didn't even recognise my own voice. Jinki immediately pulled away from me neck, taking a step back from me completely, removing his hands. I looked to see him gazing at me, his expression unreadable.

We stayed like this for what felt like an eternity, before he finally took a step towards me and took my hand in his, and began gently leading me out of the kitchen. I felt my heart race as we walked through the sitting room and down the hallway. Passing the different doors. But I had tunnel vision for his. My heart beat continued to speed up until we reached it, and he began to turn the handle. I followed him inside and he closed the door behind us. I could hear my heart thumping in my ears, and the blood pulsing through my veins.

"You don't have to if you don't want to-"

"I want to" I said, before I could give myself another chance to think it over.

He looked just as nervous as I did. We stood like two awkward teenagers who were on their first date together, just facing eachother. Neither of us reacted for a few seconds, causing us both to giggle at eachother. I bravely stepped forward and took both of his hands in mine, placing them on my lower back, slightly on the top of my bum, and I wrapped my arms around his neck. We both shut our eyes and leaned in. His lips had just began to graze mine, before his whispered against them, saying;

"I'm so lucky."

and pressing his lips against mine. In seconds, the awkward teenagers were gone, and we were back to where we left off. Pressing against each other. Desperately exploring each others' mouths. Trying to display more affection than the other. The kiss was rough, but passion seeped through, as Onew began to take careful steps towards me, prompting me to walk backwards. My legs his the bed, and he layed me down carefully, as he slowly crawled above me, our kiss never breaking. I could feel the pressure between my legs intensify as I parted them as he lay his body on mine. The feeling of him against me was sending sparks up my skin. I began to pull on the hem of him shirt, and he broke the kiss to take it off. I was left breathless at the perfect sight in front of me. I wanted to stare at him for the rest of eternity. He reached forward, pulling my top over my head, and reaching around to unclasp my bra, letting out a sharp hiss at the sight. I reached my hand up, slowly trailing it down his chest to his abdomen as he leant towards me, reconnecting our lips. I felt his hand cup my breast, as his thumb began to rub over my nipples, making them form into hard nubs under his touch. I arched my back lower as I let my hand travel lower, brushing against his bulge. I palmed him through his sweats, as he involuntarily bucked his hips towards me. He reached his hand down to the waist band of my trousers, pulling them off me along with my panties, his lips not leaving mine. He ran his hand up and down my thigh, painfully slowly, making me ache for his touch even more. I felt his fingers graze over my hip bones and towards the middle of my legs. He gently pressed against my heat, his thumb grazing my clit, causing me to release a moan into his mouth. I felt him smile against my lips before he pulled away from me, reaching into his bedside drawer and puling out a silver square. I watched as he pulled his sweats and underwear off, releasing his member, and as he rolled the rubber over it. He returned to our previous position, placing himself above me.