Chapter 27

I sat myself up against the wall and crossed my legs in front of me. I could hear the rattling coming from the kitchen and the running water as Onew was washing the dishes.

I can't believe I accepted his offer. But who could say no to him? I mean, it's Lee Jinki for crying out loud. His begging eyes could get me to do anything. "Anything you say? Well.." NO no no no. It's too early for thoughts like that. Stop that.

I felt my body stiffen and I felt panicked, as if Onew had seen where my thoughts were headed.

Oh good one. You succeeded in making yourself feel uncomfortable. Well done.

I shook my head trying to stop the internal monologue that I was having with myself. I just really could not get over the fact that I'm going to be living in SHINee's dorm. This is what my life has come to. I mean, my inner fangirl was about to explode. But I was more at ease about the fact that I knew I was safe here. Safe from Filyo. I try not to think about him, I do. But it's just, he frightens me so much, that through everything I do, a small part of my brain still automatically calculates the chance of being put into danger with him.

My thoughts were interupted by the feet pattering into the room excitedly, as I looked up to see a smiling Onew. He closed the door lightly before coming and sitting beside me on the bed. He sat on my left in the same postition I was in, staring straight ahead of him as was I.

"What are you thinking about?"

His question sort of caught me off gaurd.

"Just, everything I suppose." I looked down and began playing with my hands.

I felt his arm go over my shoulders and pull me towards him a little, and I lay my head on his shoulder. He began to rub my arm comfortingly.

"It's all going to be alright."

Those simple words were enough to take the weight of worry from my heart. Enough to let me feel like I could breathe again. Enough to make mefeel protected. Safe.

"Thank you, Oppa"

"You don't have to thank me, Jagiya" he said as he placed a kiss on my hairline.

"Ah Oppa?" I asked, changing the tone with my curious voice.

"Yes?" he said, turning to me with bright eyes.

"How long will it take for this to heal?" I said, gesturing to my side with a pout.

"I think a few days, but if you rest well and eat good it may be sooner" he said squishing my cheeks, and saying the "It may be sooner" in the way you would speak to baby who didn't really understand.

I puffed my cheeks out and scrunched up my nose at him, squishing my eyes shut as I did so.

"Aigooo~ so cute~!" he whispered.

"Onew Oppa?" I whispered back.

"Neh?" he answered in a whisper once more.

"Why are we whispering?" I said half laughing now.

"Because, it's more fun this way" he said, giving me the 'you should know that' look.

"Oh, okay then" I giggled back.

He poked my cheek; "Jagi~"

I turned my face towards him to let him know that I was listening as he continued ; "Saranghae" he said, his face completely serious.

"Saranghae Onew Oppa" I whispered back. He broke into a smile as soon as I said it and raised his chin in a proud way.

"Jinki" I said, laying my head onto his shoulder. He began playing with my hands. " you know, when I chose 'How Deep Is Your Love' as the song to duet with you, it was truthfully because I just wanted to hear you sing" I said, embarrassed, but the way I felt his chuckle vibrate gave me enough courage to continue; "But I couldn't hear your voice properly over my concentration. Oppa, canyousingforme?" I practically spat the last part out.

I was waiting for an answer for what felt like an eternity. The silence fillled the room, and as it did I became more and more awkward and embarrassed. But, without even answering me, Onew began to sing How Deep Is Your Love. I felt myself melt beside him. I could hear him even more clearly without any music. His voice was enough.

He was hitting the high note at the beginning of the chorus when I felt my eyes flutter closed. I tried my hardest to fight the sleep, but his singing was like a lullaby. It was so enchanting and it made me want to drift off to dreamland.

***

I opened my eyes to see myself still in Onew's room, although I could tell I was now lying down from the angle I was seeing everything. The room looked at if the sun was setting.

How long did I sleep?

i got up, realising that I had been using Onew's lap as a pillow and felt my cheeks heat up. I turned to see him, sitting upright against the wall still, but he was sleeping now. I could just stare at his perfect features all day. His lips were slightly parted and I could feel the heat from his breath. HIs lips looked so full and irresistible. I forced myself to peel my eyes off him and sat up properly. I put my hand on his shoulder and tried to shake him gently to wake him up.But he didn't react.

"Oppa~" I hummed softly. Still no response.

"Onew Oppa" I said a bit louder and shook him. I saw his eyes flutter but they stayed shut. He had closed his mouth so I knew he was awake.

"Oppa open your eyes" I chuckled.

"The only thing that will wake the prince is a kiss from the fair maiden"

I strarted laughing as soon as I processed what he had said. He had now crossed his arms, and was half smirking, but his eyes were still shut.

"Aish" I said playfully, before giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"On the lips" he said straight away. I smiled to myself, not really minding and leaned in, pressing my lips against his quickly before pulling away. He opened his eyes, but they weren't the bright eyes I was expecting.

"Jagiya, let me show you what a kiss is"

My eyes widened, as the childish joke completely disappeared and the serious Onew returned. He slipped his hand behind my neck and the other held my cheek, while he pressed his lips against mine gently. He began to move his mouth in a rhythm as I followed. I could feel him smile against my lips as we moved to our own rhythm.

He pulled away smirking at me, making me bite my lip to suppress the toothy grin that was threatening to escape. I watched as he got up from the bed and started walking over to the other side of the room.

"Sorry for keeping you like that Oppa. You should have just woke me up"

"Don't be ridiculous. You were too peaceful sleeping, and I didn't mind" he said while flashing me a smile before continuing; "I'm going to head over to your dorm and get your things. It is not safe for you there so I'll go and get them. I'll be back soon, okay?" he said. He had came back over to me as he spoke and was now cupping my face in both of his hands, stroking my cheeks with his thumbs. I nodded in response, and he pushed my bangs which had just fallen into my eyes due to my nodding out of the way, before kissing my forehead and leaving the room.

A/N ; Hey guys! This is my first author's note in this book. I'm akward and not very good at them so I aplogise in advance ^o^

Anyways, I just want to thank a_howelly for mentioning me in her book "Show You My Love". It's the sequel to "I'll Sing You My Love" and Oh my good gracious, you guys must check them out! They are pretty addictive reads though so be warned c;