Chapter 18

I just stood there, clinging to the red material and staring at myself in the mirror.

"Yah! Jessica-ssi! Here's the next size! I still want to see how it looks!" I could hear Key's voie aas I saw a hand appear throught the curtain holding the same red dress. I took it from him, thanking him and putting it on. I looked at myself in the mirror to decide on my own opinion before I showed myself to the boys.  

I mean, the dress was stunning, don't get me wrong, but I could see the little black one hanging up and my heart was set on it.  I looked back to myself in the dress. I just have never really been a fan of mermaid style dresses in all honesty, but I didn't mind this dress in particular.  It didn't have any major detailing on it, which actually worked better, considering it was bright red. I sighed loudly at myself. I didn't really feel confident in this dress but they wanted to see. 

"Okay, I'm ready." 

"WAIT!" I heard Key shout. He came over to the curtain and pushed through a pair of red heels. They had rounded toes and a single thin strap that same across the lower part of the foot;
( http://assets.unique-vintage.com/media/catalog/product/v/L/vL5We4quHk_Red_Patent_Leather_Cutie_Pie_Pumps.jpg )

I put them on and peeled back the curtain, shuffling out as best I could. The shape  of the dress restricts your movement a lot, and combined with the heels too I was just focused on not tripping. I was looking at the floor in an attempt to help balance myself. I walked out a bit, but stopped as I was out in the open.

I looked up to see the boys all crowded around on little leather foot rests, with Key, Taemin and Jongyhun sitting down and Onew and Minho standing behind them. They were all beaming at me, big smiles and twinkling eyes, and I could practically feel my heart melting.

"I don't really feel that confident in this one, to be honest" I mumbled. Key got up and walked around me, as if inspecting the dress and making "hmm's" every so often. " I really want to try the other one on, though" I tried to smile reassuringly at Key, since he really liked this dress and I felt bad for not being completely comfortable in it.

"This just isn't you. As stunning as it looks on, it doesn't look like you" Key said smiling back at me. I nodded and shuffled back to the changing room, unzipping myself this time. I got flustered again, and concentrated on putting the other dress on. I  zipped the back up and tied the small spaghetti halterneck straps  around my neck. I looked at myself in the mirror. I was already totally in love with this dress. And the red shoes, they just made it look so amazing.

"Ready" I called out to get their attention. I pulled back the curtain,  watching the floor as I walked to the spot I had stood in before. I got there a lot quicker as the dress was knee length and puffed out at the bottom so I actually was able to move freely. 

"So, what do you think?" I said as I finished playing with the skirt and looked towards them. They were all staring with their mouths just hanging open. Literally, just hanging. 

"W-what?" I said,  turning around behind me, thinking there might have been something on the wall that was distracting them all of a sudden.

"Now, this is you" Key smirked. I just stood grinning to myself, before walking back into the changing room and taking the dress off.

I came back out, holding the three dresses and shoes after getting changed. 

"Here let me help you" Onew came over, taking the black dress and red shoes from me.

"Thankyou" I slightly bowed at him, as he just smiled back at me. "I'll just go put these two back" I said, reffering to the two red dresses I was holding. I walked back into the small shop and put the red dresses back on the hanger.  I turned around to walk back to the entrance of the changing rooms where I had left Onew, when Taemin ran over to me, cheering excitedly.

"Noona!" he said his mouth open as he smiled and held my hands, jumping around; "Noona that dress is so pretty! It's going to be so fun tonight! Are you excited? I'm really excite-"

I tried to loosen his grip, and finally I got my hands back and began to walk past him, smiling at him. I wasn't trying  to be rude, I just didn't want to leave Jinki standing with my shopping.

"Taemin oppa, I'll be back in a second, I have to go and pay for-" 

I felt arms around my waist from the back and I felt myself lifted as someone began to span me around. They span me twice before carrying my to the entrance of the shop and leaving with me. I could hear Taemin still making a commotion but it sounded like he was following me. Then the voice who had lifted me spoke;

"What are you going to sing? There are so many choices of songs! I can't wait to see!" I knew by the voice it was Minho and he set me down as he started talking really quickly and wouldn't stop. He was joined by Taemin and he was also doing the same. They were saying completely different things and I just stood there, my head going back and fourth between them as if I were watching a game of tennis.

Just as I felt my head was about to pop from being overwhelmed, Jongyhun came over, taking my hand and lifting my arm and spinning me. He joined in on creating the white noise, except now I was getting dizzy from looking between three of them. I felt something grab my right arm and pull me away;

"Ice cream time!" I heard Key's voice say, as he started to pull me away, the other three following behind me, crowding all around me like walls.

"But, I need to buy my dress" I mumbled, only to be ignored by the moutain that was still being built by the never-ending questions.