Chapter 13

He relaxed , but I got up,  sitting up straight and facing him. He just looked at me through his sleepy eyes, with his messy hair and puffy lips. He started to smirk at me, so I crossed my eyes and frowned at him to show him I obviously wasn't happy.Why did he do that? Now I was completely embarrased. We aren't even a thing. A probably look an absolute state and he didn't even try and defend us. His face changed to confused. He sat up properly, letting the duvet he was under slide off his upper body.

My eyes were begging to travel down his body.

Don't do it. Don't look. Don't.

I kept telling myself, so make sure I didn't. Say it. Say it now or else you'll melt in his prescense. 

"Why did you do that?" I said pouting. He just smiled. I exaggerated my frown morea nd he smiled harder. "Stop smiling, I'm mad at you" I said sitting back against the wall.

"Sorry, you just look so cute" he mumbled, looking at his hands. I felt my cheeks  heat up and put my hands over my face to cover them. 

"You didn't answer my question." I mumbled through my palms.

"I-I um" he stuttered and mumbled as if he was searching for the right words. " I wanted them to see."

"What do you mean you wanted them to see? Don't I get a say in this?  We aren't  even together Onew!"

I heard him mumble under his breath but I didn't hear what he said. 

.:Onew's P.O.V:.

"We could be" I mumbled to myself. Wait what? What did I just say? I flicked my eyes to Jessica. She hadn't reacted. Thank goodness I didn't say it loud enough for her to hear. But I almost felt disappointed she didn't. Maybe I wanted her to hear.  Did I? I didn't even know what I was saying. I have known her for a day. And I don't know why, but I, I  have this urge to protect her.  To be there for her. I don't know why. I'm just drawn to her. She's enchanting. I haven't been able to stop thinking about her ever since I saw her enter the stage. I don't even know why. 

I want to break her walls. I want to know her past, her dreams, her memories. I want to know Jessica. I want to know who she is. 

.:Jessica's P.O.V:.

He was just staring at me. I could see him doing it out of the corner of my eye.

"What?" I said, checking myself. Oh gosh I'm probably a mess. I get up and run to the body length mirror. To my surprise, my makeup from yesterday hasn't budges and my hair isn't sticking up every where. But I suppose I didn't do much tossing and turning last night.

My cheeks heated up and I made myself uncomfortable from thinking about it. Not in a bad way. It was just the fact I cuddled with Lee Jinki and we fell asleep together. I fell asleep in his arms. And I was almost dying off while he was in the same room as me. 

I strolled back over casually to the bed and returned to my original position with my back to the wall. I crossed my legs. Onew was still in la  la land.

"Onew?" I waved my hand in front of his face. Nothing.

"Onew?" I said getting closer. I moved so I was sitting with my knees to my chest with my right shoulder touching his left arm. I looked at him and he was still staring into space. I put my chin on his shoulder and looked up at him. 

He still ignored me but I could see the corners of his mouth trying to turn up, as he attempted to contain his smirk.

I poked him on the cheek

"Stop ignoring me" I pouted. He raised his chin, in a way to say 'you're going to have to earn my attention.' .  "Okay, so you want to play that game?" I said lifting my chin off his shoulder.

"Fine" I said in a diva manner. I got up onto my knees and tried to loosen the collar of the jumper so it would drape when I leant forward. I crawled around to sit in front of him.

don't look down. Don't do it.

I sat on my knees beside his legs, facing him. I pushed myself forward, hovering my lips beside his ear.

"Please," I said in the cutest and most sexiest way I could, "op-pa" I said, dragging the word out and popping my p's. I sat back, smirking to myself, as I saw him blush and look to me. His expression turned to a smirk as he put his hands on my waist and began to pull me into him. I could feel fire where he was touching me. I let him lay me on top of him. I sat up, smiling at him, before leaning in as if to kiss him. I let my face get as close to his as possible without touching it.

"Breakfast time!!" I said as cheerily as I could and jumped off him. I ran towards the door, before turning around to look at him.

Big mistake. He was already behind me. I was expecting an awkward and flustered Onew. But that's not what I saw. His eyes were dark and his face was serious. He began to walk towards me and I walked backwards before my back hit the door.

Not again.

He wiped my hair off my shoulders and let it drape behind me, and he placed his left arm on the wall beside me. He pulled the material of the jumper off my right shoulder and placed his lips to my neck.

"Let's go then!" He said just as cheerily as I had, before taking my hand, opening the door and pulling me out of the dorm.

As soon as we walked out of the dorm, the other four members gave us a questioning look. I snapped my head towards Onew, who was shuffling on his feet and scratching the back of his neck.

'  Yessssss. Awkward Onew is back ' I smiled to myself.