Please read!

⚠️Swearing and slight homophobia is included in this story⚠️

This is my first story, so I'm sorry if it's not any good. I might re-write it in the future.

I'm shipping their Minecraft skins not the actual people.

Karl and Sapnap have both said they're comfortable with fanfics. If they say they're not then this story will be deleted. 

Please don't force Sapnap, Karl, or any mcyt to read this story.

If any C.C. that is mentioned in this story is uncomfortable with fanfics they will be removed.

They're are going to be characters that I've added to the story. They're Mai and Noah, these two are going to be introduced in the story. I'll put their description at the end of this page. (There are going to be other characters I added, but these two are going to be more involved and make a lot of appearances in this fanfic)

"——" = Time skip

"—————" = Start of flashback/end of flashback

Italic is going to be used for a dialogue that happened in a flashback and it's going to be used for characters thoughts!

In this fanfic: Sapnap is 6'2 (188 cm) and Karl is 6'0 (182 cm)

Thanks for reading this and please remember, this is my first story. I can't promise you it'll be any good.

Sometimes my motivation is low, so I don't think I'll update everyday.

The two added characters descriptions:

Mai

Gender: Female

Age: 16

Height: 5'7 (173 cm)

Occupation: Royal advisor, informer, babysitter

A/N: Listen, I know what you're thinking "How is a sixteen-year-old girl the advisor of a king?" Read the story and then you'll find out, ok?

Noah

Gender: Male

Age: 3