CHAPTER 6

Chapter 6: Special Occasions

.........

Nayeon had ordered her handsome butler, Jeongyeon to take you to the dressing room to pick exquisite attire, which made you thought that one's dignity is unnecessarily to save the super idol in the universe, or as she proclaimed.

"Hey... are there any benefits from wearing these fancy clothes?" You complain, not really but it was more of a humble attitude that can't accept such an expensive offer.

"It's Lady Nayeon's order. If you truly meant what you said by saving her. You should follow, and oblige what she says from now on," Jeongyeon says, who robotically standstill in his spot and guides you.

"I never said I want to be her servant!" You correct.

"Oh, right. Mhm. That's right. It doesn't make sense so I understand," Jeongyeon nods.

"No! No! What do you understand?!"

"Your standard is incredibly high. Does any of these clothes not your taste?"

"I wouldn't say that... It's just... I don't see any good reason why I should be changing," It was a hesitant answer you wished you could have thought more deeply about it.

"Did you ever asked me what you look like?"

"Oh," Making a regretful noise, you turn into a serious mood and look at him. "H-how do I look?"

Your outfit was different than his and the helpers in this manor. It was unique than you had expected. Like an outfit that is even greater than the butler's. When you looked at the mirror, even your hair was fixed, matching well with the current outfit that you wear.

"You look nice, my guest. Lady Nayeon would compliment you for sure," He smiles. There's no trace of lies within his words.

"Really..?" Your self-esteem seemed to have increased by Jeongyeon's kind words and you make poses in front of the mirror to confirm.

"Yes,,"

"Do I really look perfect?"

"No, you're far from perfect. It's just okay." He simply throws you off with a harsh word.

"You don't have to say it straightaway!"

"There are still other clothes you might prefer for yourself. Take your time. I'll be here to assist you," He says.

ーTake my time? I can't waste time until night appears! My goal isn't to look good. It's to save Im Nayeon!

"If I have to choose for myself, why can't I choose the clothes I wore?" You ask.

"I heard your situation from Lady Nayeon and told me that you got yourself hurt badly. Also, she thinks you were dirty so you're here to get a better look," Jeongyeon explains in detail.

"She doesn't have to. I haven't done anything to deserve any of this yet.." You mumble.

A temporary silence entered and he broke the ice.

"Isn't it nice? At least you've got a chance to captivate the heart of the person you love with that outfit," He announces. It sounded more like a confrontation than an opinion.