CHAPTER 18

Chapter 18: The Moon

........

As the three of you paced to the place where the moon and the Spirit wolf will most likely appear aesthetically in the view like a picture.

"So, your shapeshifting ability had some sort of connection with Jackson, perhaps?"

"Hm? How do you know that?" Chaeyoung suspects you. Her eyes gaze at you but still walking forth.

"Well, you said it's a blessing from Nayeon and she inherited Jackson's power," You tell.

"That's how amazing that guy is but his followers are seriously a pain in the ass," She sighs disappointingly.

Even Chaeyoung agrees with Sana and the rest that all Jackson Cult are evil to mankind.

"Are they many?"

"No, but there are three leaders. The leaders are in charge of everything, and members will have to do what they said," She says.

"Three leaders... then they're many.."

"Hwang Yeji. Lee Chaeryoung. Shin Ryujin. They are the leaders of Jackson Cult,"

"Not familiar with them," You growl a little.

"Huh?" Mina's surprise was obvious and you look at her.

"What's wrong?"

"The leaders changed. I am not familiar with the two. Shin Ryujin is the original leader!"

"Correct," Chaeyoung mumbles.

"Eeh... Who is it?"

"Shin Ryujin is a half human, half demon. She had mastered dark spells from Jackson and invented her own. She's like a venom," Mina tells.

"You know her, do you?" You gaze at her.

"N-no! I just heard of her!"

"Just as your girlfriend said. She's the original leader of the Jackson Cult who is still alive,"

"Wh-who said we're lovers?" You and Mina's face turned bright red.

"I'm wrong? You two are not dating?"

"O-of course! We're just friends!" You explain.

"I don't believe you," Chaeyoung smirks, and you realized she was acting humourous there.

A few minutes later, the three of you are still strolling almost in the middle of the night. You and Mina looked at each other, as though communicating in silence, wondering how far you had been walking.

"By the way, where are we heading?"

"To the wood.. You don't know where we are going? Haven't you two went on a date in that place already?" Chaeyoung doesn't sound very sarcastic but she is.

Th-this is the first time I've heard!"

"N-nor me!" Mina instantly replies.

"Where you two at all this time? This is the best place to spot the moon and sky viewing,"

This is the place where you ran through and screamed in horror for repeating the same loop. You met Nayeon, who she thought you were in a bad mental state and helped you.

"How do we know if the Spirit wolf will be here?"

"The wolf will be here. It's full moon after all," Chaeyoung mumbles.

You had arrived at the entrance and there are no signs of fees, but a wooden sign with the word 'Careful with your steps. WARNING, BE CAUTIOUS. THIS IS SPIRIT WOLF'S CAVE'