CHAPTER 42

................

(UNEDITED)

Chapter 42: Amidst the Frost End

With a deep, disturbing sound that resonates the clear, sunny day. Jihyo was surrounded by the two Jackson Cult, who are presently Shin Ryujin (Myoui Mina's body) and Hwang Yeji.

As the intense silence occured shortly, Jihyo glazes her eyes behind to find the source of the noise.

When she did, the one who impaled the thick, poisonous needle deep into Jihyo's back was none other than Ryujin's spike.

"Ice Witch! How's the taste of my spike?" Ryujin flashes a devilish grin on Mina's pretty features. At least, she tried to casually sound as friendly as she could. "Someone who have struck from my spike screamed until death!"

"Tasteless... Worthless... and Useless..." Jihyo at the end, gave a cold stare to Ryujin and her amputated left arm was at the center of Ryujin's chest.

A delay of wheezed escaped from her lips.

It seemed that the large scale of noise wasn't from Ryujin, but from Jihyo's, amputated left arm. There was a form of shape, a sword-like ice stabbed Mina's healthy chest to the hilt.

"Ooh?" Yeji didn't expect what she saw.

"Your poison don't work against me. It's ridiculous,"

The middle of the sword ice that entered Mina froze the internal blood and organ, even the pumping heart. Her posture was in frozen statue and the inhalation sound disappeared.

"Where exactly am I stabbing you right now? I want to know... uhh, maybe I know. This is... a human's heart, right?" Jihyo's voice was deep it almost had Yeji some chills.

"This is Mina's body, ahh... Ban Y/N's precious friend. I have murdered a human, I presume,"

Then, towards the end of the sword ice, a stem structure was created as though to comprehend it can no longer be removed from the body.

Mina, completely frozen on the inside. The chills accelerates to her brain and freezes it in the process. Ryujin failed to function, as if a battery was taken out off her.

With that, Yeji couldn't allow herself to watch the scene, she waves her hand upward and to the side and cuts Jihyo's body in half. There is an invisible, blade gliding the air and pursued to slice Jihyo.

Jihyo's lower body became a small particle of ice and her skins turned bluish at the violence asssault. Her upper body, however, from her stomach up to her head remained the air. She was floating due to her left arm, penetrating Mina's chest.

"How boring not being able to see blood from you, Jihyo," Yeji grunts. "Or shall I say... former Park Jisoo,"

Surprised at the mentioned name, which Jihyo is mainly familiar with it. She snapped.

Ryujin rages, her breathy voice out of her throat was on fire. She withstands Jihyo's sheer cold ability. If it weren't for her, Mina's body wouldn't have make it alive.

Regardless of that, Ryujin is on Yeji's side. She was not assured the fact that Mina was alive.

Ryujin throbbed her spikes into Jihyo's remaining body. Her face form a crack noise, then later, she shatters in a pit and erupts a magical, icy fall sound. The sword ice, however, remained in Ryujin's.

"We killed her, didn't we?" Yeji asks calmly.

Ryujin giggles. "No," She answers. "Ice Witch don't fall that easily. "