CHAPTER 31

Chapter 31: Road To Ilsun Village

.......

"With that in mind, Hyung! Please cancel all my schedules for this week!" Nayeon calls her manager through the phone call. 

"What? Is it a personal matter?"

"Mhm, something came up. Any assignments I can work on while on semi hiatus?"

Presently, Nayeon is chilling on the couch with a procrastinating attitude. The services even just stood next to her with a plate and grapes.

Nayeon took one and eat it, "Yes, I'm resting,"

"Writing lyrics? When's the deadline?"
"Oh? So, I have a new song next month?"
"Wait, I think to practice my golden voice,"
"HAHAHAHA! Hyung, I'm perfect, aren't I?"

Jeongyeon walks into the room, only to find Nayeon acting herself which is rarely usual, she was astonished she had forgotten what she's here for.

"HAHAHA! Yeah, I'll claim all the awards,"

The service goes to Jeongyeon to switch the job, and they left. With grape on the plate in Jeongyeon's hand, she slowly approaches the Queen bee on the couch, laughing naturally.

"See you, Hyung," Nayeon then ends the call, looking up at Jeongyeon.

"Why are you so happy?"

"I know, it's weird." Nayeon shrugs.

Jeongyeon politely brings a hand to her chest and bows. "I came to report to you that they have successfully abducted Ryujin,"

"Where are they now?"

"They're on their way here, Lady Nayeon,"

"Good, you and I will stay here. I want you to call Momo, Tzuyu, and Dahyun to guide them for me. I will rest for a while,"

"Actually... I had been looking for them but I couldn't find them," She says.

Nayeon turns her head, "Maybe they're all over the place? Tzuyu must be in the training center, and Momo is probably practicing in the falls, while Dahyun is in the chapel doing services with the sister's,"

"Once I've told them, I can join you here?"

"Yes?"

"Okay, I'll be quick," Jeongyeon tells, opening the door and leaves to find you and the rest.

Nayeon lays down on the couch, "I know I've said this many times but... Jackson... are you seeing what's happening right now after your magic inventions? I... don't blame you. I can't do anything right. I wish you were still alive,"

Upon riding on the wolf's back, you've arrived at the Ilsun Village. To your surprise, you were not expecting to see vintage, old houses in today's generation. It's as if you were in history. The village was surrounded by trees, and greens but overall the people are having fun with what they have. Farmers, merchants, children, and a store.