Chapter 5- Annoyance

Genevieve's POV

"If I were you I will stop trying to break that, because it's no use" I said that makes them stunned specially him. He was staring at my eyes I don't feel anything because I was wearing my contact lenses.

"And the two of you, I thought I make myself clear. I told you not to go here again right, but now your here again and you even bring some company with you, what a pleasant surprise" I said smirking, they are just staring at me so I rolled my eyes at them.

"There's no way you can break that" I said while pointing the barrier.

"I think your Beta and Gamma already told you who I am right, Alpha?" I said mocking him, I saw his eyes getting dark.

"I'm leaving, and the three of you" I pause and continued.

"Leave!" I said commanding them. Tinignan ko muna sila bago ako umalis pero bigla nalang siyang nagsalita kaya napatigil ako.

"You said that she's the most powerful witch, well sa nakikita ko there's no way that she is" He said to them but he's referring to me. I want to ignore it but my ego doesn't want to, so I turn around and spoke.

"You want to try Alpha?" I said smirking and mocking him. Maikli nga lang ang pasensya niya I can see that. With just a simple mocking he's lossing his temper.

"Let's see" He said proudly. I just laugh at him and shake my head.

"There's no way you can beat me" I said still laughing. He's eyes are getting more darker.

"If I beat you right now and that thing was so easy for me, baka ako na ang maging bagong Alpha nang Pack mo, so think before you make the worst decision of your life" I said proudly. Galit na galit na siya at sinusubukan nilang pakalmahin siya. I heard them saying.

"Calm down, you can't beat her" Bron said.

"He's right, let's not do this right now" Bren said agreeing to his brother.

"Listen to them Kayden, you may hurt yourself because of it" I said still mocking him. He stare at me with so much anger. They looked shock when I address him in his name.

"You don't have the right to call my name" He said in greethed teeth. I just laugh at him.

"Oh is that so, I'm sorry 'Alpha'" I said indicating the last word. And I turn away from them and wave my hand at them.

He's furious and I like making him mad it makes me laugh. And he thinks he can beat me that makes me laugh more.

Kayden's POV

"How dare that stupid bitch to challenge me like that!" I said furiously. Sinagad niya ang pasensya ko, kung hindi nila ako pinigilan baka kung anong nagawa ko na pag sisisihan ko.

"She's intimidating right" Bron said smiling admiring her.

"Tsk" I heard Bren said. Galit parin siya dahil sa ginawa nung witch na yun sakanya, he was one of the most strongest werewolf here in our pack but she easily defeated by a witch syempre hindi niya matatanggap nang basta basta. But I don't think that she can beat me.

And Bron was right actually, she's really beautiful and intimidating my wolf agreed too, and I have this feeling when I looked in her eyes I think I saw her before pero hindi ko maalala kung saan ko siya nakita, basta pakiramdam ko lang na kilala ko siya.

"Did you get her name?" I asked them when I sat down on my chair. Nandito na kami ngayon sa opisina namin.

"No, we can't find anything about her. Parang itinago niya talaga ang tungkol sa sarili niya sa lahat" Bren said flipping some papers in his desk.