ɴᴇᴡ sᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛ࿐🏵️ part 2

I will post double chapter if i am not busy and if i am board so yeah you ppl are lucky im bored and the only thing amuses me is writing lmao.

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

Darryl was walking home blushing so hard and have a cheerfull smile. When he open the door he greeted his parents which it never ever happened before and the two got so confused.

Darryl - Hi mom! Hi dad! what's for dinner? i got so hungry when i was at the arcade with my best friend's^^

Dad - h..huh?!!!

Mom - D..Darryl honey.. w..well umm were having meat loaf and vagetable soup..

Darryl - that sounds great mom! cant wait to eat, ima go fresh up for dinner then^^

Darryl walk to his room cheerfully and his parents are still in shock that their son is a different person.

Darryl walks to his room and grab lucy and spin her around being all cheerfull then he goes changes to his PJ.

Darryl - oh i wonder when will i see you again darling~

Darryl has an insane face but still blush deeply and he looks at the miror admiring and imagining seeing his future lover.

Darryl - i need to know where you are.. i need to know how you eat, sleep, dress i need to know everything you do by second my darling~

He now hide his blush so both of his parents wont notice it then his mom called Darryl and told him dinner was ready. He told his mom he will come down and he grabs lucy and they both go downstairs.

Darryl grab lucy's dog food at the top cabinet and feeds lucy and Darryl goes to the table and sits down and still smiling so happily.

Dad - so.. uhmm.. son, did anything happened? you look very cheerfull like for the first time.

Mom - honey dont say that!

Dad - what! it's true and this is not normal... or for me it's kinda creepy!!

Mom - REALLY!!

Darryl - mom, dad is ok. I just think that highschool is so much fun^^

Mom - oh really now?

Darryl - yes.. i already made a lot of friends and i became more socialize..

Dad - oh well that's great son!! im finaly happy for you!

Darryl - thank you, you guy's now let's eat or dinner will get cold.

Mom - alright son^^

All of them eat but Darryl couldn't help smiling and his parent's just thought its normal and they both smile aswell knowing their son is now normal.

After dinner Darryl grabs lucy and told his parents his now going to bed and both of his parent said goodnight to him and Darryl also replied with a goodnight.

Darryl goes to his room and put Lucy at his dog tent and turn off the light's and jumps on the bed wishing he could dream his lovely prince.

Darryl - i hope to see you at my dream's darling~

Darryl shut his eyes and when midnight struck Darryl started dreaming that he and Zak was at a beautifull flower field, dancing and smiling.. but... the background shattered like a broken glss and it turn deep black and Zak was moving further and further away..

Darryl was yelling at him to not leave him but suddenly a short hair girl walks up to Zak and they both hug.. and that made Darryl really mad.