sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ғɪɢʜᴛペ💢 part 34

= Warning =

- This book contain's blood, bullying, cursed word and murder stuff. So if you think this is offensive to a young reader or normal reader like you, please kindly leave

Thank you.

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

Darryl walk back at his classroom being all happy and cheerfull. Darryl sit's down at his chair and look's at the board and to Sam's teaching. Darryl got an idea on how to get rid of her but of course he needed the information of Mina and Farah make sure he know's what his target's strength is.

After the lesson it was now the 2nd period of class and Zak ask Darryl to walk with him, Darryl blushed and hold hand's with Zak walking with him at the science lab and his friends started teasing them. Nick was still pissed at this point lmao.

Darryl and Zak arrive at Science class and professor ponk started the lesson about the human brain and how to function it properly. It's not just the brain but how to control a person's mind like what psychiatrist used to their patient into talking in to them or breaking them.

Darryl take down note's of how interesting this is and Zak who was struggling but Darryl giggles and kiss his cheek saying he will help him study for the quiz later on.

Zak blushed and thanked Darryl so much for helping him and Ponk told them that they have 15 mins to study for the quize. Darryl started teaching Zak the basic and teach him slower so he can better understand it.

Zak was writing down notes and Darryl look's at the window pissed.. Darryl have noticed charlie was at the outside window of the science lab and watching him very closely in any suspicious act.

Darryl pov - tsk.. what can i do now to get rid of him..

Zak was waving his hand at Darryl and Darryl snap's back into reality. Zak told Darryl if his ok and Darryl gave him a smile saying he was just thinking. Zak just noded and they both started to study again.

About 15 minutes ponk told everyone to stop what their doing and ponk gave out the question sheets for the quize. Zak was a bit nervous but Darry tap his shoulder smiling at him to signal him that his going to do great.

Zak smiles of how supportive and comforting Darryl is. Zak smiles back and gave Darryl a thumbs up. Zak and the other students started their quizes and Darryl was still thinking onto how to get rid of charlie for just a couple of minutes.

Darryl started doing his quize until an idea pop up to him, He smiles and finishes his quize early and told proffesor ponk he needed to use the bathroom. Ponk let him go since he finished and told Zak he can do it and wave goodbye to him.

Darryl rush to the boy's bathroom and went into one of the stall and started texting Sunny about the favor.

Text info

Darryl - hey Sunny can you get a student to distract the investigator.

Sunny - hmm.. i can but.. seem's kinda risky..

Darryl - i just need a 15 minues..

Sunny - alright.. but remember what i said about killing.. your not allowed to kill just yet...