2ɴᴅ ʀɪᴠᴀʟ ɢᴏɴᴇ☬🥀 part 12

= Warning =

- This book contain's blood, bullying, cursed word and murder stuff. So if you think this is offensive to a young reader or normal reader like you, please kindly leave

Thank you.

This part of the chapter is very dark so i really do advice that if you get easily triggered please just leave cause I dont want my book to get reported even thou i already put multiple warning signs and a MATURE written title on it!!!

[ ... ]

It was now the afternoon and the gossip spread fast like wild fire. People keep hearing about the news about Zena going on club's to seduce older man for money and each student was gossiping other stuff like how she has a lot of pill's in her bag to make men sleep with her.

Darryl texted Sunny saying he needed some extra special pills which Sunny gladly help Darryl.

Sunny told Darryl to go to the school outdoor pool to find a certaine red haired student. Darryl got the message and he quickly told the teacher he needed to use the bathroom real quick.

Sam agree's and Darryl quickly leave the room and headed to the school pool area where she saw a girl with short red hair and he quickly goes to her.

Student - *gives him the pill* Miss Sunny told me to scan your payment threw my phone for the payment.

Darryl noded and grab's his phone and scan it to give her the payment. The transfer was complete and the girl left without a word. Darryl quickly went to the hallway but suddenly Darryl got a text saying their are some certaine teacher's at the hallway talking.

Darryl was pissed and need to find a way to get the teacher's away from the school hallway. Then suddenly Darryl got an idea and he smile's devilishly. Darryl went to the gym and goes by the supply closet and grab's a metal baseball bat and he quickly goes out and told Sunny he needed a student to meet him at the school fountaine at the back of the school.

Sunny replied to wait a minute then Darryl hid at large bush and waited for a few minute's. After about 30 second's he saw a student walking around the school fountaine then Darryl approach him and the student was confused why he has a baseball bat.

Student - oh your the one who called me? and what's with the baseball bat?

Darryl just slowly approach him with a devilish look and the student was frighten to death. He started running away but Darryl quickly hit his head with a bat multiple times.

Darryl - go on, scream for help~

The student was frighten and keep screaming for help then after Darryl heard him scream loud he hit his head multiple time's until his face was dead smash and puddle of blood was surrounding him and some blood manage to get into Darryl's uniform.

Darryl smile's then he goes to take off his shoes and hid's behind the bush again, then he waited for a student to see the body to report it.

one student heard a scream and quickly rush to where the scream was coming from and when she arrive's she was deep in shock and almost vomit by the scene.

She saw a lifeless body with full on blood and she quickly leave's and go to the nearest teacher she saw to report the incident then Darryl smile's maniacly and he goes to the dead body, carry's it and bring's it to the furnace.