sᴋɪʟʟ's☬🗡️ part 13

= Warning =

- This book contain's blood, bullying, cursed word and murder stuff. So if you think this is offensive to a young reader or normal reader like you, please kindly leave

Thank you.

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

Darryl and Sunny watch the whole thing where Zena just hang herself and Darryl was laughing maniacly how satisfied he was and has won another round.

Darryl - Well that was really satisfying to watch.

Sunny - glad you enjoyed it, ready to go home bestie?

Darryl - wait.. aren't we ganna throw the body out?

Sunny - hmmm. nope

Darryl - wait why?!! aren't you a bit concern the police will-

Sunny - cous. This is more of a suicide death and not a murder, so even if the police saw her lifeless body or anyone they will all just think she suicide which we did plan and no one will believe someone had kill her.

Darryl - oh guess your right..

Sunny - plus, im not cleaning that mess and im not letting this student clean that up too, so were just going to leave it their and plus im too lazy to go to school tomorrow.

Darryl - wait what! are you serious right now??!

Sunny - what? upset cause i can't let you see your zaky?

Darryl - YES!!!

Sunny - oh my goodness.. you know it's way better.. to hang outside of school.. like go on an outing and tag along Zak!

Darryl - b..but y..y..you know i get easily.. f..flustered...

Sunny - wow.. how am i related to you again?

Darryl - seriously!

Sunny just started laughing at his cousin and Darryl who blushed in deep emberassment because of his cousin kept teasing him. After a while Darryl and Sunny went home and Sunny started cooking and they both ate dinner and started a normal family conversation.

After they ate dinner they both changes into their pj and since Sunny know their isnt going to be any school tomorrow she asked Darryl if she wanted to watch a movie. Darryl agree and go back at the living room with Lucy and Sunny requested if his ok with horor film.

Darryl agree since he done quite a few stuff. So it doesn't bother him that much to watch a horor film. Sunny turn off the light and the two started to watch the movie.

Half of the movie already played and Sunny keep screaming at all the jumpscares and get easily frighten.

Darryl - oh my goodness can you stop screaming Sunny!!!

Sunny - hey not my faulth this movie is scary and full of jumpscares!!

Darryl - It's literally just IT!!!