ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴇᴛɪᴛɪᴏɴ☬🔪 part 14

= Warning =

- This book contain's blood, bullying, cursed word and murder stuff. So if you think this is offensive to a young reader or normal reader like you, please kindly leave

Thank you.

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

Darryl and his friend's took the bus to go to the competition and suprisingly a lot has entered and Darryl got a bit excited.

Darryl - i wonder who will manage to get 2nd and 3rd place?

Zak - wow your that confident at winning?

Clay - of course he is. Even thou his a small bean don't underestimate him.

Darryl - who you calling a small bean!!!

Nick - uhh you? my baby boy *laughts*

Darryl - oh my goodness stop calling me that!!

Nick - you will never understand how much i love you, that's why i keep calling you my baby boy!

Zak - tsk, asshole

Nick - what was that Zak?

Zak - i said sign up. Literally the competition is about to begin dude!

Darryl - oh my goodness your right!!!

Darryl quickly run up to the registration office and quickly sign up and the register telling him who is he signing up for. Darryl replied saying his the one entering the competition and that made them confused and laught's a bit.

Darryl was annoyed that everytime he enter's a competition everyon look's down at him before actually watching his skill's. Darryl smile's and he thought that after the competition he will get them back.

Darryl sign up and smile's and all the participant's look at him and they all started teasing and laughing at him. Clay and George telling the other contestant to back the fuck off but Darryl give them both a smile signaling it doesn't bother him at all.

Clay and George was still pissed and just go back to their sit and told Nick and Zak what happened and the two was just pissed so much.

Nick - tsk- just wait till Darryl win.

Zak - fuck yeah! They will show how amazing he actually is!!

Clay - hell yeah! and we can also celebrate early!

George - agree and hurry up and raised the banner you 3 idiots.

They all noded and they quickly raised the banner and the host started to announce that the competition is about to begin. The big screen show's all the participant's and announce all their name's.

The competition has now began and many have brought their own knive's with some are balance and some are fully skilled type of knive's that can easily throw at some target's for each round.

Darryl was up and he began to toss the knife 3x and started throwing it at the target. A lot are suprised he manage to hit the highest target first which contain's a lot of points.

Darryl get's out another knife and he spin's it around and throw it at the 2nd highest target and fardest one.

Everyone was shock at that point including Zak. He watched Darryl get all excited and have fun and the look's of it he look's very skilled. That made Zak blush for Darryl and cheered him on even louder even his friend's are cheering for him louder.