ʜᴇʀ ᴘᴀsᴛ☬⏳ part 15

= Warning =

- This book contain's blood, bullying, cursed word and murder stuff. So if you think this is offensive to a young reader or normal reader like you, please kindly leave

Thank you.

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

Darryl and his friend's started to order and they mostly ordered sushi and a bunch or crab leg's, well mostly George order those crab leg's.

Clay - babe that's a lot of crab legs...

George - *starts eating* what? their my favorite.

Clay - *gigles* cute

George - *blush* s..shut up..

Nick - hey dont you dare get all lovey dovey in a public place.

George - why not? their's like only 4 people that reserve a private table..

Darryl - can't believe my cousin manage to get reservation here...

Zak - neither can i, i mean my parent's are trying to also book here but it's mostly get crowded so our reservation will start like.. 2 months

George - what!! 2 month's??!

Nick - woah.. is it that hard to get a reservation here?!!

Zak - well duh. why else did i say 2 month's dumbass

Nick - what did you just say💢

Clay - calm down you two, were in a private place.

Zak - tsk-

Darryl - *sight* kinda regreat bringing Nick here..

Nick - hey! why me!!

Darryl gigle's and so did the other's and Nick was a bit emberass to what Darryl said. The 5 of them continue eating and started talking again.

Zak once again ask Darryl if his cousin just book the reservation now. Darryl noded and Zak spit his food this time.

Zak ask Darryl how his cousin manage to book a reservation at just a few minute's. Darryl was also shock as Zak, and told them that he don't know.

All of them was just confused on how his cousin manage to book one so fast. Darryl was even more curious that he thought in his mind that her cousin never told him anything about her yet.

She only mention she hated her family and doesn't really talk about much. Nick told everyone that once they are done eating they will head back to Darryl's house and ask Sunny how she manage to get a reservation.

They all noded and Darryl thought to himself if she's even ganna tell them or she would atleast lie to them knowing her dark secret.

All of them just finished eating and Nick who mostly eat most and they kept teasing Nick about it. Nick was yelling at them saying it was free food and he lost his allowance.

Clay - yeah because your stupid to even challenege Darryl at gun shooting!

Nick - i was confident!!!