ᴋɪʟʟ ᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛ⎠⎠➰ part 18

= Warning =

- This book contain's blood, bullying, cursed word and murder stuff. So if you think this is offensive to a young reader or normal reader like you, please kindly leave

Thank you.

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

Darryl and the other's started laughing to what george have said.

Darryl - oh i so agree on that *giggles*

Clay - wow first date and he let's his date pay for his meal.

George - jeez what an idiot he is..

The 3 of them just get their lunch and headed to their table and sit's down. The 4 started eating while discussing about the exam's and mostly their doing fine but their worried about Nick.

Clay - bet you 50 bucks Nick is ganna copy george again.

Darryl - Deal.

George - ugh.. seriously.. why do you guy's need to bet if you already knew it's true..

Darryl - because it's fun if Nick wasn't the one betting *laughts*

They were all still laughing when suddenly a group of 5 girl's came up to the cafeteria and headed their way to 1 girl.

The 5 girl's started bullying that girl and she was asking them to leave her alone but they just started mocking her and she just kept quite while crying.

Mostly everyone at the cafeteria saw them bullied that girl but everyone just ignore her because their leader is a spoiled brat that her daddy can literally buy her anything she want's.

Darryl - who are those girl's?

George - their the 3rd year's. Always harassing student's just for fun.

Clay - talk a bout total bitches if you asked me..

Darryl take a look at the girl who was being bullied and suddenly his eye's widen to see it was Aleesha.

Darryl get's up and run's to them. Meanwhile their leader got some soda and splash on Aleesha and that made her teared up even more.

They all laught but Darryl goes infront of her blocking her and his friends was shock and screaming his name.

Clay - Darryl! what the hell are you doing man!!

George - Dude your crazy!!

Girl 1 - tsk.. and who the hell, you think you are for ruining my fun bitch!

Darryl - for your information i have a name and i dont like people who bullies other's..

Girl 3 - Huh? like you can even take all 5 of us.

Girl 5 - yeah, i mean look at you?? your so short and i bet you will just cry when we start teasing you

Girl 4 - yeah, dont act like a hero here *laugts*

Darryl - *gigles* trust me.. you dont want to get on my bad side.. *smiles devilisy*

The 5 girl's who saw Darrl's expression started to back away because of how frightening he look. Their leader just give out a bratty anger faced and ask her friend's to just leave but said they will not stop and they will continue harrasing her.