ᴄᴏᴍғᴏʀᴛ༆🍵 part 25

= Warning =

- This book contain's blood, bullying, cursed word and murder stuff. So if you think this is offensive to a young reader or normal reader like you, please kindly leave

Thank you.

Hell yeah people!! we did it!! we reach 10k and it's only been a  month since i post my first book!!! best wake up morning ever :'D

Also im back and thank you guys for being patient for 1 day^^

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

Darryl arrive's at his house being all happy and cheerfull knowing he had the best halloween experience ever and sad that he dindt get Zak, his friends and everyone's reaction on the school play.

Darryl - can you guy's desposed the evidence for me?

Punz - of course Darryl, and have a good night and will tell Miss Sunny that your safe and sound.

Darryl - alright, thank you!

Darryl wave's goodbye to punz and the rest. Punz bow his head to Darryl and they all left. Darryl went into his house and go to his bathroom and cleans all of the blood that is still left at his body.

Darryl wear's his pj and get out of the bathroom seeing lucy. Darryl cuddles lucy and jump on the bed smiling and blushing so much.

Darryl - oh Zak~ this is what you get for cheating on me *gigles*

Darryl's phone suddenly rang and he pick's it up seeing his cousin was calling him. Darryl answered his phone and the two started talking.

Sunny - did Punz and the other's arrivs you at the house safe and sound?!!

Darryl - yes they did.

Sunny - and.. your not injured anywhere?

Darryl - no, Punz make sure i got home safely, stop being so overprotective!

Sunny - oh please, you know your the most precious person in my life, to be honest i hate being called cousin!

Darryl - huh? what do you mean?

Sunny - i wanna adopt you and be an older sister to you! i always planed on murdering your parents.

Darryl - *sight* oh my goodness..