ᴘʜʏsᴄᴏᴘᴀᴛʜ༒⚜️ part10

...[Update]...

Ok that is Sunny's Apperance that my amazing brother drew for me.

Also u viewers are fucking crazy... You do know Sunny is my second persona yet all of u are simps for her?

...

= Warning =

- This book contain's blood, bullying, cursed word and murder stuff. So if you think this is offensive to a young reader or normal reader like you, please kindly leave

Thank you.

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

Sunny - welp since we have 30 minute's before class start why dont you head over to my office^^

Darryl - office?

Sunny - oh.. well im actually the student council president *gigles*

Darryl - wait your the president?!!

Sunny - why yes, To be honest i never wanted to be president anyway..

Darryl - then why did you even sign up for the election if you dont want to be the president?

Sunny - *sight* well.. obiously to help you, my bestfriend^^

Darryl - i dont much get it..

Sunny - hmm.. ill explaine at my office, it's dangerous to speak here in public, now shall we bestie *smiles*

Darryl sight and still do not trust her because she has a very creepy and dark aura that he can't understand, but he has no choice because the girl know's everything and if it's true that grandma send's her than he'll believe her.

Darryl sight and noded and Sunny smile's so brightly and hug's Darryl than the two headed to the student's council office where the other student council greeted Sunny.

Sunny smile's and ask them to leave for now which they all agree. The member's left and closed the door then Sunny offer Darryl some pepermint tea and they both sit down at the couch to have some tea while discussing.

Darryl - so? what are you-

Sunny - *opens video call* hi Mrs. Clara^^

Darryl - wait.. is that my grandma??

Sunny - yes, i seem to notice you think im messing with you and.. i can tell you need your grandma's approval to see if im really trusth worthy^^

Darryl - your.. different..

Sunny - if it is a compliment than thank you *gigles*

Darryl was slightly afraid but his grandma suddenly told Darryl about everything that what she is saying is true that he needed an ally to help him because it's risky now because of the advance technology.

Darryl now know and sight and his grandma wish him luck and hang's up. Darryl give's Sunny her phone back and Sunny smile's at him.

Darryl - now mind explaining why you want to be student council to help me?

Sunny - oh because being the student council i can order anyone and leave class without an exuse, plus im already smart i dont even need to study anyway.