3ʀᴅ ʀɪᴠᴀʟ⎠⎠💌 part 16

= Warning =

- This book contain's blood, bullying, cursed word and murder stuff. So if you think this is offensive to a young reader or normal reader like you, please kindly leave

Thank you.

if you guy's wanted to know what the rival's look's like then just look at the image above. whenever their's a new rival i will just pop an image above.

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

Sunny - welp, that's my whole story cousin^^

Darryl - i.. i dindt know you experience.. a..all that..

Sunny - ehh, it's fine. Not like im not used to it already *smiles*

Darryl - *smiles* you know what. Im happy that your my cousin, even if were not related your the best one i had

Sunny teard up from hearing those word's and started to cry. Darryl was shock and worried that he thought if he said something offensive to her. She wipes her tear's and told Darryl she was just really happy knowing atleast their's other people who really do care for her.

Darryl smile's at her and gave her a hug. She smile's back and hug him aswell, Finally she can be comterble and can relax knowing all the drama that happened to her past is over.

[ ... ]

It was now 6 pm, Sunny started cooking dinner and Darryl open's the tv and seeing the new's about the explosion.

Darryl - wow, you really blew that place up to bit's.

Sunny - uhh.. i.. mostly got carried away.. i was pissed because some guard's wont give up and kept fighting.. and most people was screaming at me and begging for their lives.

Darryl - how many people was in their anyway?

Sunny - i dont know.. i was too busy laughing from the text you shown me, you really messed that one up *laughts*

Darryl - y..yeah it slip out because i was trying not to act suspicious.

Sunny - it's good that your pationate about doing stuff, but sometimes you need precoution, like think of the plan before doing it... that's literally the first thing your grandma told you.

Darryl - hey i am being carefull..

Sunny - yeah.. sure..

Darryl - were you being sarcastic?

Sunny - yes i am dear cousin^^

Darryl groan's and look away while crossing his arm's, than Sunny started laughing and kept teasing his cousin. Sunny told Darryl that dinner was done so Darryl get up and went to the dining table across the living room and still watching the news while they eat.

Darryl got a text from his friend's on their group chat saying if they wanted to do a group study next week because it's almost time of the 1st period of exam's.

Darryl replied saying ok and Nick suggest going to Darryl's house to study.

Darryl - wait! why my house!!