1sᴛ ʀɪᴠᴀʟ༒💌 part 6

Ok so if you play or know the game yandere simulator.. you bet this chapter is going to have 10 rivals and im not,... well im not doing all rival the same as yandere simulator.. i have my own thoughts but i just notice some of my viewers are uncomterble reading my chapter that's why i LITERALLY put a warning saying lots or blood like bruhh..

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

Darryl woke up and see the sunlight shining and he check his phone seeing its 7 am that he remember it's school lockdown since the incident happened yesterday..

Darryl - great.. now what am i ganna do.. i can't see my darling Zak today..

Darryl burry his facr at his pillow and pouts cause his mad he cant see Zak and was already bored already... His phone suddenly rang and see his 3 best friends messaging him to see if his alright.

Darryl grab's his phone saying his fine and nick offer if they all wanna hang out. Darryl wanted to refused cause he wanted to just stalk his crush for today but since his house is full on security during the day.. it will be hard for him to sneak in plus he misses seeing his friend's aswell.

Darryl just sight and texted them ok and Nick reply saying we will go to Gaming Cafe for breakfast first. Darryl get's up and goes to his closet where his shrine is and their are like 10 more pictures of Zak even in the shower.

(Man what a creep)

Darryl - aww he look's so cute~ damn it i wish i dindt made a mistake then school wont get cancelled..

Darryl goes to his closet and wear his normal outfit that are pastel and black and red. Even thou bad is a brutal killer of course even killers has a soft spot and like cute stuff.

He wear his favorite donut hoodie a long with shorts that goes to his waist and his shoes are the same color as his hoodie with a donut sign at the back

Darryl also wears a light blue flower crown and grab his white backpack then he smiles at the miror.

(not ganna lie to you guys but i imagine bbh wear that as an anime character and HIS HELLA CUTE!!! I SIMP BBH SO MUCH!!!)

Darryl - great day for an outing i guess.

Darryl run's downstairs where his parent's greeted him goodmorning and his mom compliment how cute and charming his baby boy is.

Mom - awww! even thou your a teenager your still my precious baby boy!

Darryl - m..mom.. please stop saying that when my friends come over..

Mom - but...you look so adorable! god i wish you were a baby again!!

Darry - DAD!

Dad - dont look at me, your mom is right you know, anyway your friends are their and brought 2 people