ɪ'ʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ༗💔 Part 45

= Warning =

- This book contain's blood, bullying, cursed word and murder stuff. So if you think this is offensive to a young reader or normal reader like you, please kindly leave

Thank you.

Please dont commit arson on me like what u ppl did the last i did my 1st book...

Also this part maybe a bit.. crazy.. and cringe.. so i advise you people to leave if your uncomterble, because i dont want my book to be reported so please get the fuck out, you have been warn!!!

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

Zak - *wakes up* mhm.. w..what h..ha..ppened?

Darryl - oh, finally your awake my love~

Zak - D..Darryl.. w..what happened.. and w..why is it dark.. WAIT.. WHY CANT I MOVE!!!

Darryl - *giggles* your tied up my love~ that's why.

Zak felt a strong hit on his head and the only light he saw was on top of him. Zak look's around and it's all dark and see himself all tied up and that made him remember of what happened.

Zak - w..what the fuck did you do!!! and where's Felisha!!!

Darryl - oh.. her? hmm i cant remember where i dumb her body..

Zak - *widen his eye's* y..you... w..w..what..

Darryl - oh! i remember now, i dump her body at the grinder and geez her blood splattered everywhere *laughts*

Zak was shaking so so much from the way he just casualy laught's from killing a person. Zak try's to get out but he couldnt since Darryl chain him up.

Darryl - no use into struggeling my love, you'll stay here untill you apologise to me *smiles and plays with his dagger*

Zak - apologise??? APOLOGISE FOR WHAT!! WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU!!

Darryl - oh Zaky.. how could you do this to me.. you always get closer to other girls.. and dont pay attention to me..

Zak - w..what do you mean!!!

Darryl - Dont you see!! your making me so upset!! your always talked to girls and because of that i have to get rid every single rival!!

Zak - w..wait.. girl's.. s..so your the one who m..murder all those innocent people!!!

Darryl - yes my love *walks closer to you*

Zak - HOW COULD YOU KILL PEOPLE!! YOUR A FUCKING MONSTER!!!

Darryl started to get annoyed from all of Zak's yelling so he push a small button on his pocket that can electricute Zak's chair. Zak started screaming in pain and for help.

Zak - ARGH!! FUCK THAT HURT!!

Darryl - oh my love.. it doesnt have to hurt if you promise to always pay attention to me and never leave my side..

Zak - never!!

Darryl - *sight* alright fine.. i'll give you 3 week's..

Zak - 3 weeks of what?!!