7ᴛʜ ʀɪᴠᴀʟ 乡💌 part 40

= Warning =

- This book contain's blood, bullying, cursed word and murder stuff. So if you think this is offensive to a young reader or normal reader like you, please kindly leave

Thank you.

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

Darryl was in math class along with his friend's and Zak, Professor Ponk asked a student to solve a difficult problem at the board and most student was frighten and dont wanna get called out.

Zak - oh shit.. i dont wanna get called..

Darryl - how so Zaky?

Zak - cant you see that equation!! its literally imposible!!

Darryl - not that hard thou.

Zak - n..not that hard!!!

Student 3 - Darryl.. seriously thats not even a 1st year math problem!!

Ponk - hey you 3, what are you all talking about?

Student 3 - n..nothing..

Zak - j..just that e..equation..

Ponk - oh? so you know how to solve it then!??

Zak - i..

Darryl - i know how!

Everyone - *shock* ehhh?!!!

Ponk - oh wait really!?..

Darryl noded and he get's up from his desk and grabs the chalk and started answering the equation to decimals, percentigase, calculation, only using just his thoughts to calsulate and the student mostly professor ponk has their jaw drop.

Darryl - done *smiles*

Darryl gave ponk back his chalk and proceed to go back to his sit smiling and the student still have their jaw drop and ponk started to speak.

Ponk - t..this is supposed to be a class prank..

Darryl - wait what??

Everyone - *screams* WHAT!!!

Ponk - Darryl.. this is for advance 4th year collage math equation...

Clay - ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!!!

George - HOW THE HELL DID YOU ANSWER THAT DARRYL!!!

Zak - WHAT THE ACTUALLY FUCK!! DARRYL HOW DID YOU SOLVE THAT SO QUICKLY!!

Nick - MOST SHOCKING OF ALL IS THAT YOU ANSWER THAT SO EASILY LIKE YOUR JUST COUNTING?!!!

Darryl - why you all yelling at me?!! i dindt know?!!!

Everyone was just screaming at Darryl at that point and everyone outside at theie class can even hear of what has happened and were just shock aswell of how incredibly smart Darryl is. Ponk was really impress and told Darryl he will have a bright future ahead of him.