ᴛʜᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ༆⚰️ part 22

= Warning =

- This book contain's blood, bullying, cursed word and murder stuff. So if you think this is offensive to a young reader or normal reader like you, please kindly leave

Thank you.

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

Joan was starting her speech about the upcoming play that will be held for next week.

Joan - alright 1st year student's. I will held a audition after lunch sooo... better all practice because our wonderfull president here already suggest a good title and a thrilling story! it's called theater of death!!

The student's was amazed of the play's name and think it was a good idea because it is the middle of october and it's halloween theme.

Joan - and Ms Sunny already gave me the idea of what will the story will be. It's about a young vampire king who is fated to get married by beautifull a young human girl aka Me, but of course she has a enemy that is also the destine vampire noble girl and she was in pure jealousy that the young king was inlove more to a most better girl than her, so what she did is she made her life a living nightmare and brutally torture her! then when the young king saw them he imidietly killed the noble vampire and went to his destine lover where he cried and hug her and thats where the young king promise to never love again and will wait for her true lover to be reincarnated and be destine to be together again!!!

The student's clap and cheered for the plot idea that the student was eager to join the play and be part of the story.

Joan - i know i know, very thrilling and romantic isnt it my dear student. *flips her hair* so i will emailed the script for each role for the people who wanted to participate in the event! so better start practicing my lovely students~

And with that everyone just claps and joan exit the stage. Sunny went into the mic again and started her conversation.

Sunny - thank you joan for that amazing speech. So since we will all get busy for the following week i will start lunch early that after the announcement, you are all free to do what you want because when it's 12 o'clock you can all exit school and prepared for tomorrow's planning, that's all my dear student's and thank you very much for listening and have a very wonderfull time...

Sunny exit the stage a long with the other student council's and the student just praised Sunny for her amazing speech and idea. Sunny was happy but in her thought's she was hiding a devilish smile that knowing she had planed this very special event for them mostly for joan...

Philza started talking and told the student that they can all leave the stadium and have their lunch early and can go home at the afternoon.

The student's got up and headed out of the classroom being all cheerfull and excited for the following halloween event.

Aleesha - im so hyped for this event!! your so lucky to have Sunny as your cousin!

Karl - true, she's the best president i have ever met!

George - also knows how to have fun and not like the serious type of president.

Zak - heck yeah!! i cant wait what the other student's have planed!!

Nick - true! and Darryl isnt your cousin a second year? i wonder what they are planning?