ᴋᴀʀʟɴᴀᴘ⎠⎠💜🧡 part 17

= Warning =

- This book contain's blood, bullying, cursed word and murder stuff. So if you think this is offensive to a young reader or normal reader like you, please kindly leave

Thank you.

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

Darryl walk's back home and bring the snacks back at his room. His friend's greeted him and Darryl gave them a smile. George ask why he took so long and Darryl said lucy got almost hit by a car.

Zak - holly shit!! is lucy alright??!!

Darryl - no worries she's fine now

Nick - what even happened dude?

Darryl - well.. her leash got cut off and she run off.. but luckily a girl rush in to save her..

Clay - wow that's so lucky.

George - yeah i mean if something to ever happened to my dog i would have killed myself.

Darryl - yeah.. im ganna put lucy to sleep than we can all play minecraft now.

All of them agreed and Darryl put lucy at her dog tent and let her sleep. Darryl ask if they wanted to borrow his pj for the night. They all noded and Darryl told them to go to his drawers to find some pj that will match them.

The 4 of them go to Darryls drawer and it's mostly hard to find the size of them considering Darryl is so small, but not for george since his short like Darryl but of course Darryl is still smaller lmao. while Clay started laughing at his boyfriend George. George's scream at Clay for making fun of his bight and he also blushed because of his boyfriend kept teasing him.

Nick found a long ass cozy sweater and pants and while Zak found a blue derp t-shirt and star shape pant's but to his suprised he found an underwear like the one his missing.

Zak - oh cool, we have the same ducky underwear, but mine actually got lost..

Darryl - Ahhhh!!! dont touch that!!

Darryl blushed in emberassment and grabs his ducky underwear that he stole from Zak and lucky for him he dindt notice it was his...

Darryl pov - fudge.. i forgot to hide this!!

Nick - woah no need to feel emberass about that.

Clay - yeah you should check's george's underwear its full of crown and musrooms *wheeze*

George - SHUT UP!!!

Nick - ooooh~ how did you know about that huh?

Clay - not telling *laughts*

George blushed so hard and just keep screaming while the other's laught and Darryl hid's Zak's underwear. All of them go to the bathroom and started changing to their pj and they grab their phone's started playing bedwar's.

Once again Nick made another stupid bet with Clay and he knows Clay is good at bedwars.

Nick bet 10 dollars which Clay agreed and they all started playing. After 10 minutes Clay beat Nick like 3x and Nick was once again crying.